Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Grinding Gears...gone fishing!
22,619 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
"I purchased two Turbonators for my Chrysler Sebring and immediately noticed the increase in power. It was more than I expected. I am already noticing the improved gas mileage. I like them so much, I am ordering two more for my brothers. Now, it feels like my car has a turbo charger." - Dr. Brian Coyle (San Jose, CA)

haha.

·
Registered
6,596 Posts
damn it's too good to be true!

"Is it easy to install?
Yes, five minutes and a screwdriver is all it takes. In fact, it is so easy one of Turbonator.com's employees gave one, with the included instructions, to his fourteen year old daughter who installed it in under five minutes!"

i wonder if they'll throw in the pancake maker, LOL!

·
the Sal wannabe
4,901 Posts
wait a sec! there's a sale going on now! i cant believe no one has jumped in on this yet...

i think someone should, then dyno car and make this a sticky right under whistle tip and different dyno results for intakes.

after reading the feedback
http://www.turbonator.com/Feedback.html

it's shocking how everyone else can measure hp gain so accurately by feel. wow!

·
Registered
471 Posts
VWGUY4EVER said:
I have a bridge, a tree in Brooklyn and beach front property in NEvada if anyone is interested... :biglaugh:
:lol:
Don't knock the beach front prop in NV. I'll take it if its on Tahoe, but if it's on Pyramid, Walker or Lahontan, good luck! :lol: :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts