Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

From 240hp via 250, 286 and finally up to incredible 300hp B&B is offering consecutive power enhancement levels that catapult the sedan and variant to 100 km per hour in less than 6 seconds and endow your car with a max speed of 260 km per hour. To achieve these performance levels, B&B technicians replace the stock turbocharger with larger B&B version and apply extensive changes to the charge air cooling system, the injection system, air induction system, engine control. To keep exhaust gas temperatures down and further reduce exhaust gas back pressure, the Sport Passat is equipped with a special exhaust system with a larger downpipe and high-performance racing catalysts.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
VW's latest Passats and Jettas have lost too much of the original VW aspect to be taken seriously as modded street cars. Ain't happening for me. A B6 still reminds me of a ES300 no matter how slammed it is or how much rake.

·
Registered
330 Posts
30vVT said:
VW's latest Passats and Jettas have lost too much of the original VW aspect to be taken seriously as modded street cars. Ain't happening for me. A B6 still reminds me of a ES300 no matter how slammed it is or how much rake.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I need to see a side view. The side view on the PQ45 (whatever the hell it's called) has always killed the hard on, no matter how hot the front or ass looked.

But from what I can see..the Variant is the one I want

1 - 12 of 12 Posts