Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I placed an order for 2 h3 PIAA yellow ION fog light bulbs on Oct. 18, got a confirmation email soon after... Said to allow 1-3 business days to ship, but that they usually ship the next business day, and it also said that it would ship USPS Priority Mail - 3 days... I still haven't received my order, or any information from them since then. On monday i emailed them asking for an update on the status of my order and that i hadn't received it yet, and sent another on wednesday, haven't received any reply. There is no phone number listed anywhere on the site. After some googling I found some other people who had problems w/ ttstuff and found a phone number someone said to try and call... So i called this number, and get an answering machine with the generic message, "we can't answer the phone, please leave a message", doesn't say any names or anything... I didn't leave a message since I'm not even sure its their phone number... Granted I called at 5:10 EST... Anyone have any suggestions as to what to do now? The number I found on the net is 315-449-4214, new york number i believe... So if you have any advice on how to go about this please feel free... Thanks guys...

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Here's info from the Domain Registry. I'd call and ask for Bryan.

Registrant:
Abel, Bryan

106 Cedar Heights Dr.
JAMESVILLE, NY 13078-9425
US

Domain Name: TTSTUFF.COM

Administrative Contact , Technical Contact :
Abel, Bryan
[email protected]
106 Cedar Heights Dr.
US
Phone: 315-449-4214
Fax: xxx-xxx-xxxx

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Here's info from the Domain Registry. I'd call and ask for Bryan.

Registrant:
Abel, Bryan

106 Cedar Heights Dr.
US

Domain Name: TTSTUFF.COM

Administrative Contact , Technical Contact :
Abel, Bryan
[email protected]
106 Cedar Heights Dr.
US
Phone: 315-449-4214
Fax: xxx-xxx-xxxx

How did you find that info?

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
got an email response, doesn't make me feel all that much better, but here it is:

Hi Dustin,

Thank you for your purchase.

I show your order as shipped, but no USPS delivery confirmation number
listed. I have contacted USPS and we are looking into it. I will make sure
everything is taken care of and that you receive your bulbs.

We appreciate your business.

Thank you again,

Steve

TT Stuff - Sales
www.TTStuff.com
[email protected]

TT Stuff - Audi TT Parts and Accessories for the Audi Enthusiast

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, so i haven't heard anything since then, 10 days. I sent another email, not as polite this time, still tried to be professional though... We'll see how long it takes to reply... At this point, I won't ever recommend ttstuff.com to anyone...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts