Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The big T-Bone TIP shifter was really bugging me, especially since coming from a 5 speed, so I had heard this modification could be done. The dealership wanted an astronomical amount of $$ for these parts, but Dan at Hillside Imports was able to get it for much less. In addition, he helped on the instal by grinding the aluminum adapter down little by little so that is fits perfectly. We measured it, so he knows just how short it needs to be and I believe will sell them pre-cut now.

Thank you to Dan at http://www.hillsideimports.com for all of the install help.

Couple more photos of the W8 :D

·
needs more cowbell
5,946 Posts
awesome looking variant!!! :thumbup: :bow:

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
you got to love those tips sticking out of the back, it sends a message doesn't it? :lol: . Anyways, great looking W8, good luck with it :thumbup: .

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DrivinAJetta said:
How much did that cost you?
You, know I can't remember. I think it was $159 for both pieces, but could have been $189. I remember the dealership he tried to order through asked close to $300 for the parts, so it was a substantial savings he got through his contact in Germany. Email Dan at [email protected] and he can tell you what I paid.

Thank you for all of the compliments, I will post more pics as I add more modifications.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts