Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Reflex Silver 2001.5 B5.5 w/manual trans. I just bought an A4 and I am trying to sell all the aftermarket parts I have on my Passat.
1)18" BBS CH's w/Kumho's -$1700
2)GIAC chip(trade for stock ECUw/stock chip)-$250
3)Kamei grill w/silver border & silver eyelids-$100
4)Eibach pro-line lowering springs-$100
* I am willing to sell everything as a package for $2000. I live in the NYC/NJ vicinity.It would be easier to sell it to someone in the area.
Regarding the GIAC chip,I am willing to trade the stock ECU w/thechip for my ECU w/the GIAC chip for $250
I really hate to part w/my B5.5 but I couldn't pass up the deal I got for the 1.8TA4 Quattro If anybody's interested e-mail me @ [email protected]

·
Registered
339 Posts
I wish my car was made a few months later.. :sad:

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
omg, why did I not see this before. I want the ECU. we have the same model year. Please oh please send reply to my PM. consider it sold.

I wonder, I have tip, does it need reprogramming or can I just do the reset thing? :nervous:

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Is the grill still for sale? I emailed you about it days ago, still no reply. Please let me know how much you want for it with shipping to 19107 or 22152, whichever is cheaper.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
B5.5NYC said:
I have a Reflex Silver 2001.5 B5.5 w/manual trans. I just bought an A4 and I am trying to sell all the aftermarket parts I have on my Passat.
1)18" BBS CH's w/Kumho's -$1700
Man....I would save the BBS's and stick them on your A4. Same bolt pattern. :)

·
Registered
602 Posts
gnosis said:
Is the grill still for sale? I emailed you about it days ago, still no reply. Please let me know how much you want for it with shipping to 19107 or 22152, whichever is cheaper.
gnosis - I too have sent emails, PM as well as responded on here. I got one reply saying he was going to email pics by the end of the week. I hope to hear from him soon because I'm still very interested as I did post first. Hopefully he'll honor that.

Rob

·
Registered
602 Posts
Bump for an update as to what is going on? Come on Vince let us mod hungry folks know if we can hook-up. :) Anybody hear anything from Vince recently?
Rob

·
Registered
602 Posts
I've had two "undeliverable" email replies when I try to email him. It used to work (he replied once).
Has anyone heard or been able to transact with Vince since he posted this? Darth? Wicked A2? Leloz? Anyone?

Thanks
Rob

1 - 20 of 20 Posts