Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a new 5 gallon wash bucket and one of those wash brushes on an extension pole. Man what a difference. Why have I been trying to stuff all my supplies in a tiny 2 gallon bucket for so long? :crazy: It was $5 and has a huge grip and holds everything nicely. If you are currently washing your car with an old tiny bucket get yourself one of these right away!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
mbogosia said:
I got a new 5 gallon wash bucket and one of those wash brushes on an extension pole. Man what a difference. Why have I been trying to stuff all my supplies in a tiny 2 gallon bucket for so long? :crazy: It was $5 and has a huge grip and holds everything nicely. If you are currently washing your car with an old tiny bucket get yourself one of these right away!

Or use an empty, clean joint compound bucket :lol:

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
mbogosia said:

Or use an empty, clean joint compound bucket :lol:

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
mbogosia said:
so what did you spend the other $95 on? I don't know about you, but every time I set foot in that damn place I end up spending about $100.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.