Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oops - I guess you all HAVE seen something like this. Hadn't seen it myself, but I only joined in December.

By the signage, it looks like Germany. I wonder if this owner is a CB5 member...

·
Registered
111 Posts
looks like a photochop to me
no reflections on the car, like there is on the trailer. Yes, they're at different angles, but surely you would see something

·
Registered
176 Posts
lol, thats funny :lol: It sure does look like a Photochop. Forget about the reflections. What gives it awayb is the size of the Passat on the back. It is much bigger than the one in the front. The picture is simply out of proportion, even if the trailer is closer to the camera. Look at the wheels. And how does the front part of the car get held up without dragging? :wink: Creative though

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
hernandez3011 said:
What gives it awayb is the size of the Passat on the back. It is much bigger than the one in the front. The picture is simply out of proportion. :wink: Creative though
That might be the depth perception. The trailer is closer to the camera, therefore it looks bigger.

This car is the real deal. I remember someone in Europe seeing it in person...Staffan, I think. The trailer has a bar or beer tap in it. :beer:

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
e7c said:
looks like a photochop to me
no reflections on the car, like there is on the trailer. Yes, they're at different angles, but surely you would see something
The car and trailer are NOT photocops. I, and many other members can assure you this. Its been floating around these board since long before i became a member (year and a half ago). Been in couple of magazines too. Car is unreal.

·
Registered
176 Posts
[quote="5150 Pa55at The car and trailer are NOT photocops. I, and many other members can assure you this. Its been floating around these board since long before i became a member (year and a half ago). Been in couple of magazines too. Car is unreal.[/quote]

Ditto. Not to mention that a picture of this car and trailer has been published in Car and Driver magazine.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
it depends on how he did it if its awaste or not

if he bought a wrecked passat then kodos to him

if he bought a new one and cut off the front then he should have his hands cut off for defiling a beautiful car

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
look at all of the reflections in the paint, and the windows, even the rear, they all match up, if someone p-choped this then he/she deserves a prize

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
What has always been funny to me, is that despite the extensive bodywork of this project, the rear trailers mirrors were never shaved. Why? I know for a fact the seats are all gone out of that...

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
i agree, the mirrors should be shaved, and maybe the four doors can be made into two, that would be hot, easier to get stuff in and out, i duno about structural rigidity, but it would look HOOT

·
Registered
472 Posts
jeffsu350 said:
ibut it would look HOOT
if WOULD look hot.. thats the sexiest thing i've seen since the paris hilton tapes.

·
Registered
897 Posts
old news but good news i love the car i have a video from germany of a sick vw audi car show and this car in its older form is in it.

·
needs more cowbell
5,946 Posts
my wife is SO glad i didn't think of this!!! i do love it!! anyone want to see more pics? i sure do!! anyone have more?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts