Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there a way to put a hitch on my car and make it look good? I need to use my sport works rack.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
I have a DaLan hitch for sale. It's the best looking hitch out there becuase you can't see it and attaches to the car in a sturdy fashion. I bought it this summer and never installed it and have been to lazy to sell. I have pics and paperwork if you want to go that route. There are a bunch of threads around that talk about that and other hitches too.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
There's nothing like the look of the Vanagon hitch, although you have to get it from a European supplier. ;-)

·
Lefties have rights, too!
15,698 Posts
The best hitch is made by Westfalia and is only available in Europe. It isn't imported into NA.:banghead: So you must go there and buy one or have a friend buy it and ship it to you. I have yet to find a reputable company that will ship one overseas.:cry:

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
The best hitch is made by Westfalia and is only available in Europe. It isn't imported into NA.:banghead: So you must go there and buy one or have a friend buy it and ship it to you. I have yet to find a reputable company that will ship one overseas.:cry:
PGPerformance out of Canada will do it for ~$580USD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts