Registered
26,821 Posts
Welcome. If you want to meet some of us locals,we have a get together
in 2 weeks. Check the events forum.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the invite PZ, but unfortunately, I am helping my sister move that weekend. I will definately try to make it to the next GTG. I've been admiring the local B5's on the forum for the past year and a half and it would be cool to see some of them in person. I plan on having my wheels and suspension done in June, so maybe by then, my car might be somewhat worthy of being seen next to your rides. :D

·
Registered
26,821 Posts
If you want a good price on a suspension install,send me a note.
We don't mind stockers showing up at the GTG. We see them as the "before" pics. 8)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds like a good deal... I'll send you a note once I've got evertything ready. I'm planning on getting bilsteins with h&r's unless I can be persuaded of a better combo. My friend has this combo on his V6 B5 and I think the ride quality is superb.

·
Registered
26,821 Posts
I have Eibach/Koni,it is a little softer than the H+R/Bilstein setup and not quite as low.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PZ, I've decided to get the Eibach pro-system. I think I'm going to try to tackle this installation with a friend, but haven't totally ruled out paying someone, i.e. you, to do the install for me. Is there anything I should know about or any hints you wouldn't mind sharing with me before I get all the necessary equipment? TIA

·
Registered
26,821 Posts
Yeah,there are good instructions in the Information Forum. You will need either an
air or an electric impact wrench for the spring compressor. Your arms will fall off
if you try to do it manually.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts