Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here's my bit. Long time reader and member of vwvortex.com (same user name) Started out with a 2001 GTI, traded it for a 2002 GTI, and in April 2004, traded the GTI for a 2004 B5.5 Passat, Reflex Silver w/Anthracite Leatherette. I LOVE IT! :lol: It's classy, smooth ride, quiet....ooooh yah. My wife drives a 2002 Galactic Blue Jetta, but now she's jealous. So maybe she'll get one when her car lease is up.
I'd like to think I'll have a little extra dough to get some wheels/suspension, but I dunno. 2 kids and the wife stays at home, we'll see about that. :) I'd post pictures, but you've all seen a stock Passat before!

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Welcome to CB5, where vwvortex is only a long forgotten nightmare of flamming and immaturity. You my friend...have arrived. :beer:

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
I hear ya satchriani, I'm married as well with a kid and a mortgage and a house payment, etc... but where there's a will there's a way :lol: . I'm weeks away from my wheels and a drop myself, and it's been some time for me to save up for that. By the way... stock passats are always good to look at-- post it :thumbup: .

·
Banned
2,410 Posts
Bienvenido. This is the best place for all the "Crazy Gideon" like sales.

Keep an eye out and score big time on great deals on just about everything needed to mod your new dub.

ditto: 3 boys, wife, college, private school for the kids, little league, Directv and PASSAT.

How do we do it?

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
How do WE do it...? How do YOU do it :bow: . 3 kids, wife, college, private school... A man work that hard, that man gonna die. I'll stop complaining now about affording my mods, you definately have me beat in the cash vacuum department.

·
Banned
2,410 Posts
Hey Tony, thanks for coming out Friday night. Too bad about the remote not matching up with my car.

You should post this remote on the classifieds for all newer model passat's.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Many of us feel your pain... My wife just doesn't understand "the whole car thing"... Plus, with the kids, house, dog, work, both time and money are short! :shock:

Maybe we should start a charity fund... "VW addicts who can't afford cool stuff because they have the house/wife/kid"... :lol:

·
Registered
914 Posts
Wow i haven't seen so many local B5ers in a while! You guys should head out tomorrow to Kings in Northridge for a mini GTG and some great burgers! I'm sure the kids would love it... and just tell the wife your getting some good food :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
8 Participants
MrJackalope
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing