Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I just added a Vdub to my garage of Nissans today... While I was at the dealership picking up my 2004 GLS 5spd I picked up one of the Driver Gear things... I was flipping through and saw the tinted side marker lenses and thought they would look sweet with the black exterior...
--Anyone have any pics of a Black B5 with the tinted/smoked side marker lenses?

Thanks,
-Rob

·
Registered
412 Posts
Hmmm I've got mine done too, both the tinted side markers and bumper reflectors, and its on a black b5.5.... I'm just too lazy to post pics, but they look identicle to the ones above. :p

·
Registered
7,337 Posts

for the front

push the front end (towards front bumper) of it down until it slides into the bumper, that allows the piece to move and then slide it a bit more to clear those two little posts on the other end, then slide out.

Same goes for the rear, except you press on the far rear and it's the same process.

It's not that hard to do, some of them will be ridiculously easy and other will feel like they're impossible to move...but it's doable...just push...HARD

·
Registered
947 Posts
julianfang said:

for the front
Since the pictures is already here I thought I might post this here:

!!! FACTORY MADE CLEAR AND SMOKED SIDEMARKERS IN PRODUCTION STATE NOW !!!!!

PLEASE SEE THIS LINK:
http://www.clubb5.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=72430

Check it out and EVERY SUPPORTER IS APPRECIATED (yes we are merly covering cost with the orders from here on CB5!)

Cullen said:
Some pictures to make it easier to visualize :

FRONT:

NOW:

THEN

REAR:

NOW:

THEN

·
Registered
23,183 Posts
julianfang said:

everything tinted by jonboy. The smoked drivergear side marker lenses don't look too great. I'd keep the clear ones and just get those tinted for a nicer look.

welcome to the club.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: I'd trade you my B5 AND give my left nut for your car!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Paul :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
I thought there was at least one person who posted a week ago that they just got theirs, but I could have been mistaken. best bet is get a set of CC sidemarkers and use VHT nightshades tint or get JonBoy to do them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
11 Participants
luvmyb5
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing