Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why don't we just let the Israeli's do what we seem incapable of doing! :thumbup:

Hamas Leader Killed in Israeli Strike
5 minutes ago

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - An Israeli missile strike killed Hamas leader Abdel Aziz Rantisi on Saturday in an attack on his car near the militant leader's Gaza home, hospital officials reported.

·
Reverend Arthur Dimmwit
3,988 Posts
Well, first of all, we are concerned about an Arab retailiation (as a group of nations) against Israel. If we kill him, it's war about money. If the Israelis kill him it's Jihad, which is war about whose God has a bigger dick. Secondly, we don't really want to kill Bin Laden because, we trained him, funded him, and if we got rid of him, we would have to find a new Boogeyman to fear and hate and we don't have one ready yet. That guy from North Korea is just too short to be scary.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
poohbear said:
Well, first of all, we are concerned about an Arab retailiation (as a group of nations) against Israel. If we kill him, it's war about money. If the Israelis kill him it's Jihad, which is war about whose God has a bigger dick. Secondly, we don't really want to kill Bin Laden because, we trained him, funded him, and if we got rid of him, we would have to find a new Boogeyman to fear and hate and we don't have one ready yet. That guy from North Korea is just too short to be scary.
what? :crazy:

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
poohbear said:
gotta lay off the crack pipe yo. :)

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think pooh was just being facetious about the boogeyman thing.

Silly ol' bear! :wink:

It's true the U.S. didn't want Israel involved in Iraq for fear of a retaliatory strike on Israel.

Then again...the Islamic nations all hate Israel anyway, so what's the downside to letting them "dispose of" Bin Laden like the piece of garbage that he is :???:

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
poohbear said:
puff puff give.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
poohbear said:
I think you may have won the most retarded post EVER award! :drink:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
We dont want to kill someone that killed thousands of people in NYC? :crazy: The isrealis are using alot of our technology anyways, I doubt they have some incredible secret. They are not hunting people that move alot, hide in caves, etc. Afghanistan is a big country, plus Osama is well liked in Pakistan and can move around alot.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
poohbear said:
Deceptively brilliant prose! :drink:

btw, compare the U.S. implicit support of that missile strike with the reaction from our staunchest ally:
"The British government has made it repeatedly clear that so-called targeted assassinations of this kind are unlawful, unjustified and counterproductive."
It seems that the US may soon truly have only one ally left: Israel.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Der Meister said:
[

btw, compare the U.S. implicit support of that missile strike with the reaction from our staunchest ally:
"The British government has made it repeatedly clear that so-called targeted assassinations of this kind are unlawful, unjustified and counterproductive."
It seems that the US may soon truly have only one ally left: Israel.
To the extent the U.K. is participating in hunting down Bin Laden, then they were being incredibly hypocritical with that statement.

·
Reverend Arthur Dimmwit
3,988 Posts
I like having the first response to a post. People actually read what I write. 8)

Okay. I know that my writing is generally facetious and ironic, and sometimes sarcastic. It is over most people's heads. If, when you are reading it, you think I am on mescaline, READ IT AGAIN. THINK. Then do your own research. Do some research on the topic and maybe you'll learn something. Most of my writing is 90% truth and 10% Bullsh!t. But, beneath the humor, there is my opinion and sometimes fact.

Pick your favorite search engine and read about Middle East History. Or you might try a BOOK :shock: . Read about how our government trained and funded Osama Bin Laden during the Afghani Rebels fight against the Soviet Union. (We also trained and funded Saddam Hussein to fight against Iran, after they deposed the Shah, whom we also trained and funded.) Read about propaganda and fear tactics and how the CIA (etc.) used them against other nations to get the people to do what they wanted. You probably won't find any facts about this next one, just opinions, but I think that our government uses these tools in the U.S.A. too.

Anyway, the point is HAVE THE COURAGE TO THINK FOR YOURSELF. Don't believe me. I'm an idiot. :weirdo:

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
poohbear-

I think that most people in this country are aware of our governments support of Bin Laden while he was fighting the soviet union in afganistan. This is pretty common knowledge, what is unknow to the rest of us is that we don't want Bin Laden dead for fear of not haveing another "boogeyman" to fear. Please tell me you are joking, tell us your mind is not that deeply rooted in conspiracy theories. I know for a fact that there are thousands of soldiers in afganistan right now that would give their last breath to put a bullet in the S.O.B's skull regaurdless of what the government might want (if that were the case). Come on man its just common sense, you don't even need to pick up a book on this one. Regaurdless of our support of Bin Ladden in the past he screwed up bad, several times, and now he will caught, killed, or die hiding.

P.S. Don't assume that your ideas are simply "over most people's heads" just because people don't agree with you and call you on it.

·
Reverend Arthur Dimmwit
3,988 Posts
vista_cruiser said:
poohbear-

I think that most people in this country are aware of our governments support of Bin Laden while he was fighting the soviet union in afganistan. This is pretty common knowledge, what is unknow to the rest of us is that we don't want Bin Laden dead for fear of not haveing another "boogeyman" to fear. Please tell me you are joking, tell us your mind is not that deeply rooted in conspiracy theories. I know for a fact that there are thousands of soldiers in afganistan right now that would give their last breath to put a bullet in the S.O.B's skull regaurdless of what the government might want (if that were the case). Come on man its just common sense, you don't even need to pick up a book on this one. Regaurdless of our support of Bin Ladden in the past he screwed up bad, several times, and now he will caught, killed, or die hiding.

P.S. Don't assume that your ideas are simply "over most people's heads" just because people don't agree with you and call you on it.
Okay. In the future, I will try to not use pronouns in my writing. It makes it unclear about whom I am speaking. When I said "we," I meant our government. I said things like "we trained him." He was trained by representatives of the government of the United States, not by its citizens as a collective entity. I did not mean the people and I certainly was not referring to our soldiers. I support our soldiers. I am sure that they are doing a good job and I praise them for it. The people of our country may want to get Bin Laden, but our government does not, yet.

I may draft another post on my theory of the need of a "Boogeyman" but I don't have time at the moment. It will be a long explanation.

And, as to me saying that my writing is over most people's heads, most of the responses to my posts have said something to the effect that I am on drugs, not that they disagree.

In closing, I am happy that you disagree with my perspective. I am not looking for followers. If my writing got you to think for yourself, it did its job. :)

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's not that Bush doesn't WANT to get Bin Laden...he just wanted Saddam more to avenge his father, Bush Sr.

Now that the election is coming up, he's suddenly more focused on Bin Laden.

Ultimate whore.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
8 Participants
Tyrannosaurus
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing