Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Did I mention how much B5 members ROCK! :bow:

Thanks for the props guys....It's nice to have Tim over here at Autobarn.
Lookin' forward to dealing w/ y'all again.

LOVE

Your B5 parts guy
Richie
"The Autobarn"
of
Mount Prospect

·
Banned
3,535 Posts
Oh shit . I should read this thread before . :oops:
I just ordered my Votex front spoiler from Liberty .

I asked TIm about the Spoiler and he said the Rich would call me then
Rich called me and left a message , but when he was saying the phone number i erased the message , i was like I know Liberty phone number already , then I called the parts department and Jim said the Rich wasn't there and He would take care of my order with the CB5 discount and everything .

Sorry Tim , now I know where to order from,, my bad :oops:

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Good to see you stuck around, cuz I need someone to check out my brakes. :poke:

I'll be dropping by, now that your closer than ever.

Congrats on the GSM position Tim.

-alex

·
Registered
490 Posts
This is great news....the old team is back. Now if only we could get an toll free number to order with.

Best of luck Rich.

Regards, Ray

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Sweet, you're only about 30 minutes north of here now :thumbup: Now maybe if we really need major service on the B5, then we could make it out there. Before, when you were in Libertyville, an hour drive didn't seem to ever be worth it, but now it may be better :thumbup:

As of right now we're in the need of a new wheel well and a bellypan :lol:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I agree...just had the 20K service done at Liberty...might have waited a few days to get it done closer.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Congrats to you and your crew Tim. And now your a lot closer to home, YIPEE!! Strange as The Autobarn in Mt. Prospect is where I originally got my car, I left it for Liberty and you guys, and now I am coming back. Things always work out in the end.

Again, Congrats! :thumbup:

Brian

·
Banned
1,496 Posts
Hmmm...I'll be out that way for business in September for about a week and I may have to stop in, say hello and do some parts shopping.

Congrats on the new digs Tim, although I still think a relocation to northern New England would have been better. :lol:

21 - 35 of 35 Posts