Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Uhhh..

"The stiffened animals soon caught the eye of passing police who issued the tickets.

The local sheriff's department said they thought the cows were asleep."

This has to be a joke... They thought they were asleep??? come on...

I'm calling BS on this story :roll: :roll: :roll: :evil: :roll:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I hate the money-making institution that "law enforcement" has become. Move these cops to NYC, Philly, Detroit, etc.. and see if they can hack it as a REAL cop.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
gig103 said:
I hate the money-making institution that "law enforcement" has become. Move these cops to NYC, Philly, Detroit, etc.. and see if they can hack it as a REAL cop.
Didn't NYC have the issue with the cops handing out all the crazy tickets thanks to Mayor Bloomberg? I think I read about it in another off topic post the last time I hung out on ClubB5 all night.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
JokerPassat said:
gig103 said:
Didn't NYC have the issue with the cops handing out all the crazy tickets thanks to Mayor Bloomberg? I think I read about it in another off topic post the last time I hung out on ClubB5 all night.
Yes, you are right. I guess I overlooked it because although it happens there, they still "protect and serve". My local cops don't do anything except ticketing, and it makes me cynical and bitter.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts