Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1381 - 1399 of 1399 Posts

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,900 Posts
I totally forgot how much fun this thread was...

·
Registered
5,088 Posts

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Almost two years to the date I looked at a dictionary and realized the milk in the refrigerator was past its "Best Before" date so I decided the midges were too numerous to enjoy a hot tamale.

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
Where the hell is Sharky?

·
Moderator/Administrator
24,293 Posts
Probably driving his Lincoln :lol:. I don't think this place can handle him. Before, yes. Now, not so sure. The (passat)world has changed quite a bit.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,395
I have never been a fan of Mayonnaise. I do love BLTs and Tuna Fish Sandwiches and want them with Mayo but outside of that it’s mustard all the way. During these trying times I have had a turkey sandwich with mayo twice it was ok.

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
As a matter fact, I had a (cajun) turkey sandwich with mayo tonight for dinner. It was delicious. :p

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
I was hoping this would rival the, What did you do to your Passat today” thread
I just saw this for the first time. (y)

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
What, do you have my office bugged?
I was just talking about that the other day with a co-worker. Here in Phoenix most places it is now mandatory to have a mask otherwise they won't let you enter.
We were commenting on how strange it is to walk into bank, or any place of business for that matter with a mask on, how it's now accepted.
If you would have walked into a bank with a mask on anytime prior to earlier this year, people would be absolutely freaking out and the cops would be swarming whatever financial institution you were in.

1381 - 1399 of 1399 Posts