Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Damn. This car is hot! I just hope they decide to bring back the S60R from the dead. It was such an underappreciated car.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I like the car, hate the color. Reminds me of that Audi A8 the oil Sheikh in the middle east chromed. There needs to be a term like "That's Rice" for this type of customization. how about "kaChinked"

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Damn. This car is hot! I just hope they decide to bring back the S60R from the dead. It was such an underappreciated car.
Forget the S60

Audi isn't going to have a manual A4 Avant or the S4 Avant in NA.
Volvo isn't going to have the V70R

Where are all the hot hatches for people with families (aka wagons) ?!

·
Carlos Spicyweiner
7,048 Posts
damn 20vvillian, you don't miss a beat.
Amazing ain't it?

Someone once posted photos of their newborn baby and 20vvillian had already posted pics two months before they did.

The word "repost" is a hot key on 20vvillian's keyboard.

If 20vvillian and you were to get car photos at the same time, 20vvillian would still have them first.

If you had $5 and 20vvillian had $5.....oh wait, that's only Chuck Norris and Sal29. Nevermind.

·
Carlos Spicyweiner
7,048 Posts
Forget the S60

Audi isn't going to have a manual A4 Avant or the S4 Avant in NA.
Volvo isn't going to have the V70R

Where are all the hot hatches for people with families (aka wagons) ?!
If it was profitable they would make them. Obviously not enough people actually want to purchase a manual performance wagon here or they would do it.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Amazing ain't it?

Someone once posted photos of their newborn baby and 20vvillian had already posted pics two months before they did.

If 20vvillian and you were to get car photos at the same time, 20vvillian would still have them first.

If you had $5 and 20vvillian had $5.....oh wait, that's only Chuck Norris and Sal29. Nevermind.

this was really funny!!!!

·
Punches Dubs. True Story
9,982 Posts
I like the car, hate the color. Reminds me of that Audi A8 the oil Sheikh in the middle east chromed.
#1 - The MTM A8 wasn't chromed.
#2 - The Heico S80 isn't chromed, either.
#3 - I was about to sarcastically mention, "Hey, they copied that chrome Audi from a while back," but then you beat me to it.

·
Registered
9,106 Posts
My only problem is that it's TINY. How do expect real people to fit in it?

I saw this on the newsstand in JFK Airport

G

·
Amazing ain't it?

:rofl:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts