Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How did you fit it on the car. Can anyone take pics of their installation?

I had it up on the lift today, and I was looking at it with the muffler guy and we couldn't figure out a good way to fit an 18" in there.

Can anyone take pics of their installation or draw a Diagram?

:D Help Me Dudes!

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
What he said. And you are gonna have to weld the glasspack to the piping on the ground. Yo wont be able to do when the piping is already on the car.

·
Registered
598 Posts
DUDE i started my exhaust install a week ago right now im looking for a Y pipe so i can have everything welded, right now its C clamp heaven under my car. . .

I have a 22" cherry bomb glass pack (replacing the res. with this saves 20-25lbs.) w/ a magnaflow exhaust tip (remus styler). . . after i have everything welded togerther i plan on getting g35 coupe exhaust tips and welding them to the magnaflow muffler. . . right now it sounds like a FERRARI, NO JOKE, it sounds like i have a v10 under the hood and when i go under bridge i go into a dream it sounds so good. . . honestly it makes me look at my car differently, don't forget i have a v6 with a short ra air intake with a heat shield and cali hose mods, thats soon to be replace with s4 wheel well mod. . . . . .

Id post pics but y camera is broken :(

P.S. don't do this unless you have a really good welder, thats your friends, i say thats your friend b/c it take alot of work to install a custom exhaust. . . . .

-Digital :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts