1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
I got this user title because I'm old and special
8,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
It should be interesting to find out who was in the car at the time, you have to be asked by Ferrari to get one of these. Here's a brief list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ferrari_Enzo_owners

I think we can rule out Pope John Paul II, obviously, but it might be interesting to see what Nicolas Cage, Teemu Selänne, Pharrell Williams and Jay Kay were doing this morning...

What I thought was funny is that they didn't point out that it was a 2 seater car, with not alot of room for sitting on anybody's lap.

·
Registered
633 Posts
wheresjim said:
What I thought was funny is that they didn't point out that it was a 2 seater car, with not alot of room for sitting on anybody's lap.

But they did point out that it only had room for two, and there were two people standing by it, and a "third" took off running. They said there is no room for 3 so the driver was one of the two.

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Stan Thaman said:
But they did point out that it only had room for two, and there were two people standing by it, and a "third" took off running. They said there is no room for 3 so the driver was one of the two.
Yeah, they probably will be able to figure it out based on the cut one of them received, which will allow them to determine which one got hit with which airbag.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
wheresjim said:
It should be interesting to find out who was in the car at the time, you have to be asked by Ferrari to get one of these. Here's a brief list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ferrari_Enzo_owners

I think we can rule out Pope John Paul II, obviously, but it might be interesting to see what Nicolas Cage, Teemu Selänne, Pharrell Williams and Jay Kay were doing this morning...

isnt Teemu Selanne playing hockey in the winter olympics right now ? lol

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
MRrockShow182 said:
isnt Teemu Selanne playing hockey in the winter olympics right now ? lol
Shows how much I'm into the Olympics, though after such a dismal performance on the part of the American "team", what better way to lighten your spirits than winding up your Enzo to 200 on PCH?

·
Carlos Spicyweiner
7,048 Posts
Did you guys actually listen to this? According to KTLA the Enzo has a "16 valve V8 that must weigh over 1500 pounds" that went flying out.

Gotta love the media. It would of taken them 2 seconds online to do some fact checking.

Makes me wonder about the 200MPH part as well. Probably their figures I'm sure, not the police or witnesses.

Anyway, cool wreck regardless of speed!

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Postman said:
Did you guys actually listen to this? According to KTLA the Enzo has a "16 valve V8 that must weigh over 1500 pounds" that went flying out.

Gotta love the media. It would of taken them 2 seconds online to do some fact checking.

Makes me wonder about the 200MPH part as well. Probably their figures I'm sure, not the police or witnesses.

Anyway, cool wreck regardless of speed!
I agree, would it really be that hard to check facts instead of talking out of their ass?

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
"A tragically terrible crash..."

What's tragic is that the psychopaths that were in the car apparently survived. I used to drive through there all the time, often with my family.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I hope whoever was in that car realizes how lucky they were. Also, very cool list of Enzo owners. Isn't the Enzo a pretty expensive car for Teemu to own. He can't make over 5-6 mil a year....just seems like allot of car for him. The list includes people that have net worths of over a $billion...just my observation.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts