Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this and thought that it was so funny! I mean, it's not really funny what happened to that guy, but still, he was working with Tigers for God's sake. That had to happen sometime. Anyhow, I think you all know what I mean... :roll:

And remember, it's all fun and games until a Tiger grabs you by the head and drags you off stage!!! :) :cry: :( :nervous: :suspicio: :roll: :roll:

Anyone else have something they like and want to share. This could be a great collection/resourse of funny pictures and what not. :lol: :roll: :p

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought it was funny because I have a friend who always jokes and says that ("It's all fun and games...") at the exact right time for the given situation. I e-mailed that to him too. HA! :lol:

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Johnny B5.5 said:
I've always been afraid of Frosted Flakes.
No, I think you should be affraid of Tigger too. :wink: But I understand your aprihention toward Frosted Flakes. ICK!

Anyone else have anything funny, odd or silly that they could add to this thread? I am always on the look out for different smily face emoticons. :crazy:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
:lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
Chas
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing