Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
2

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1


This movie had no nutritional value at all, I mean i'm a red blooded male. The thing was loaded with nudity and not to mention that hottie Gina Gershon. How is it possible that this movie was such a turn off. It was down right weird. Please tell me, am i in need of repair? :crazy: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,449 Posts
You are beyond repair, evidently.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,292 Posts
this thread isnt the first sign that something is wrong with you
 
2

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey lets just call it a break from the monotony :lol: and Z im not sure about you either bro :poke:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,292 Posts
20vvillian said:
Hey lets just call it a break from the monotony :lol: and Z im not sure about you either bro :poke:
Oh I'm :crazy: theres no doubt about that
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,103 Posts
You had the sound on didn't you? :crazy:

Turn the sound off and I bet you get the results you are looking for :thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,014 Posts
Elizabeth Berkley was way hotter on Saved by the Bell. :weirdo: :nervous:
 
2

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
redb5sdca said:
Medrosje said:
You are beyond repair, evidently.


Shit I knew that before he even posted this thread :p :D
Hey who let this kid into the is grown folks post! Did'nt i say check all id's a the door :poke: :lol:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,006 Posts
Carry on with thread and disregard this unless your 20vvillian.


As for you tell me would you rather watch a richard simmons video



Hey hall monitor do your job and leave the remarks to mee :poke:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,874 Posts
flipsauce said:
Elizabeth Berkley was way hotter on Saved by the Bell. :weirdo: :nervous:
Yeah but Kelly Kapowski still reigned supreme. TBH, here's the list of SBTB hotties (non-college years of coarse) I'd hit (in rank order):
Kelly Kapowski
Stacy Corosi (sp?) - she was Leah Remini's character
Lisa Turtle
Jesse Spano
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,631 Posts
Oh, Jesse Spano. I don't know what you saw in that mullet head Slater. Here's my list:

Lisa Turtle
Jesse Spano
Kelly Kapowski
Stacy Corosi <--- I don't know who she was. Was she in the really early ones? The one that was nagging Zack all the time?


Don't worry Steve, I had the same problem. However, I solved it by turing off the volume of the movie and playing some Ella Fitzgerald and Johnny Coltrane. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,874 Posts
hoypinoy1234 said:
Stacy Corosi <--- I don't know who she was. Was she in the really early ones? The one that was nagging Zack all the time?
NOOOOOO.... Don't you remember the episodes when they were working at the country club that one summer? The whole gang got jobs thanks to Lisa Turtle - whose parents were members at the CC. Man... it was good times. I loved it when Zach & company saved the day by beating the otehr country club during those obstacle coarse games! What a great summer. oh waitaminite... I wasnt there. But they made me feel like I was part of the crew.
 
2

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Red please refrain from posting family pictures, i personally find it highly offensive...your uncles daisy dukes that is! :lol:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,631 Posts
BoeserBlick said:
hoypinoy1234 said:
Stacy Corosi <--- I don't know who she was. Was she in the really early ones? The one that was nagging Zack all the time?
NOOOOOO.... Don't you remember the episodes when they were working at the country club that one summer? The whole gang got jobs thanks to Lisa Turtle - whose parents were members at the CC. Man... it was good times. I loved it when Zach & company saved the day by beating the otehr country club during those obstacle coarse games! What a great summer. oh waitaminite... I wasnt there. But they made me feel like I was part of the crew.
OF COURSE!!! How could I forget her. She's now in that show with that big guy. (I seriously don't remember the name of the show). So they were still in high school when they worked at the country club? Ok, I have to revise my list. Lisa still gets top honors, but Stacey is now number 2.
 
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Top