Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
What time is Matlock on?
17,316 Posts
Personally, I like the non-fluted (smooth) types better....they look much better. You could just use the ones you currently have and paint them with nightshades and save yourself some money.

Use two to three coats of Nightshades (available at most car parts places), then three to four coats of clear coat, and wha-laaa.....smoked turn signals at a fraction of the price.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I got the smoked crystal (smooth, clear) side markers from Evolution Sports. They look good on my black B5. They somke the backing of them, so the "glass" is clear, keeping visibility.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
swcrow17 said:
Personally, I like the non-fluted (smooth) types better....they look much better. You could just use the ones you currently have and paint them with nightshades and save yourself some money.

Use two to three coats of Nightshades (available at most car parts places), then three to four coats of clear coat, and wha-laaa.....smoked turn signals at a fraction of the price.
I used nite shades to tint my side blinkers and bumper lights.

Results:

·
Registered
11 Posts
swcrow17 said:
Yeah...I was too wuss to try to do that to my tail lights....had to go with jonstintedtails.
y'all live in the burbs...

just about every pic i see on this site taken in front of a house is a caldesac..

that is a pimped ride though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts