Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had the car since sept 03, its got 56k miles on it, its a 2000 GLS 1.8t 5spd, ran on synthetic since I've had it (about 9 k miles). Car runs great, but mods for it are just too damned expensive..I mean $1000 for an exhaust..? Come on....$600 it cost me for a chip... Its been the fanciest car I've had so far, but Im craving more performance than what this car can offer. I was thinking about either a 240sx or CRX possibly until I finish college next year. Car is a beauty and turns heads of the opposite sex... I owe about $7600 on it right now. Im not really sure what I want to do... :???:

·
the deal finder!
15,574 Posts
well, if you're looking for pure performance, then the Passat isn't really it. after all, it is a family car. what about the older sentra se-r or the rx-7?

·
Banned
131 Posts
Let me break it down for you, Honda = Shit.

A performance car =

Vette
Viper
BMW M3
LS1 Fbody
EVO 8
WRX STi
03 Cobra
Lightning
G35/ 350Z

As you can see Honda is not on the list, and no the S2000 is not fast.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm not sure how you equate better handling with a Japanese car, but OK. If you want to sell it contact JokerPassat. I'm sure he would appreciate a fair price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
golfhound1
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing