Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
I break for old people
7,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I think it'd be cool to do something with the two letters PW. Maybe toss a VW logo in there and an outline of a Passat, I'll have my friend photoshop some ideas up and post them for reactions.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I may just start getting some vinyl's made and stick 'em on the car. Not very likely that I will meet or ever come into contact w/ "autoguide" or cause enough grief to where they would want to sue anyone. I don't think it'd be worth their time with as much money as they make.

Matt:taz:

·
I break for old people
7,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I'm thinking about starting a group buy. I went to a local shop a few weeks back that specializes in custom T-shirts, hoodies, stickers, etc and if I can get enough people together, we'd get an awesome deal on some stuff. Anyone interested?

·
Registered
225 Posts
I'm new on this site, I've been around others like VWVORTEX etc. I'm a graphic designer and I am close with Black Listed Customs. Let me know if you need any help. I'm pretty certain I have the best source and ability to get low prices.

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,899 Posts
guys, there isn't going to be any PW swag to buy.

the company that owns the site has shown absolutely ZERO interest in doing so, and they own the name - and the mods here would have a hard time justifying knowing someone was illegally making and selling PW-labeled swag due to an obvious conflict of interest.

Vertical Scope/Auto Guide won't do it because it wouldn't be worth their effort due to the low-ish volume of stuff that would be sold. no business model would support doing so for here.

sorry. this thread is now closed.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.