Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This web club has been an outstanding resource to me as a new Volkswagen owner. I'd love to know if someone can recommend a similarly well done online club for owners of the 2002 Honda Civic. (I think it's seventh generation.)
I tried looking at some I came up with at Google, but they were VERY hard to understand what their missions, focuses were.
Thanks.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
you could try honda-tech.com > I would say it's pretty good for some technical info, track events, and has a pretty big classifields and vendor gb sections. However, it's def not as friendly, and at times can be a bit immature. I'm not sure if there would be a lot of info on the 7th gen civic though. It seems that the EF's, EG's, EK's, DC1's, and DC2's are the most popular there. I have a an EF CRX and a EG hatch, so h-t can be a resourceful site.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
don't turn into a RICEBOY :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio: :suspicio:eek:n those sites, that post kill storys like "S4 killer" and the guy has like a cone filter and a fart can :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts