Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok some of you know about the crap i have been going thru with borton vw here in florida well if you remember i was to go on vacation back on the 18th of march but my car wasn,t ready so than i had to rent a car and while i was on vacation my car got broken into they stole ignition coils hood release and engine covers and broke my splash panel so the car has been there since than untilk yesterday i pick it up and it took this long because vw wanted my insurance company to give more money and they wouoldn,t give me my car so they finally did.but the hood cable is broken still the same as i swa it and my hood doesn,t close all the wayit sticks up on the driver,s side .these bastards and f%$&ing stupid , so to top it off as i pull out of the dealer yesterday my gas light comes on and i have to barely make it to get gas. so i turn back and yell at the asst. service manger he tells me to calm down i tell him make me please try . so what should it do i,am at the point i say f%$k it and return the car or what i really can,t take this shit anymore :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Norm,

Man I am sorry to hear about everything that is going on!! The first problem with your original Passat and now with this car. The things that were stolen are kinda strange items for someone to steal. I wish you the best, keep your head up. :)

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
they don't call it a stealership for nothing.
I wouldn't let them get away with this one... although it sounds to me like the problem is with the insurance company not dishing out the funds needed.
Gl, i hope everything works out.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the problems was that vw wanted my insurance company to pay the full amount but vw got a check minus the decutable which there where paying for anyway so thery were trying to be slick . i really think i,ll return the car and get a lawyer to sue them because this not fair but f#$ked up to do to a customer :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Ya, I agree, why would someone steel your hood release and ignition coils? And asside from that!! You car was broken into while in thier care....or supposed care. I would tell the dealer to F$#% off and that if he wants more money from my insurance then we can settle it in court after I call VWOA and the Better Business Bureau! I would say they canabalized those parts for another vehicle and claimed them stolen.......Who would steal a hood release!!!!! Thats like stealing a sun visor! You'd have to be a kleptomaniac to steal something like that!! My dealer ship used to be bad like that, then someone made the right calls to VW......Now they are the nicest most customer driven service center if Arkansas, And they do it fast.......with a Smile!! Everytime my name is ran through there system, VWOA calls me and asks me how my service was and If I had any complaints! Thats Service! Id yank his ass to court by the hair on his........chin! :mad:

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Ehh... yea sounds like BS to me. Honestly speaking it is their problem if it happened on their lot. Your insurance doesn't need to cover theft if the car was in their care. Thats like them telling you to file an insurance claim with your own insurance if they crash your car while testing something out on it :crazy:

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
Someone working there is stole that S**t for sure, go after them , i know i would. As for returning the car, that is your decision ultimatly, good luck with that and sorry about the S**t you got to go thru.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i returned from taking the car back again.and this time i went to everybody that was there and the owner came out and gave me a loaner again and this time he was pissed and said fix the car and i told him that if this happens again i,ll get a lawyer but i,am getting one anyway .but at least this time i,am making thing do every little thing from the peeling bumper to the rattling side mirror . i asked to get a different car and they said wait and see what happens now i said no to the used car manager and he didn,t care so i went to the owner so for now i,am still screwed until i talk to the lawyer later today :mad: :mad: :mad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts