Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So after 2 1/2 weeks of my car being down and out due to the trans, I picked the car up tonight from my indy guy ([email protected] Autowerks 702 641-2591 for anyone in town (las vegas) you HAVE to go here!! He's done ALL my work and have yet to be even slightly dissapointed, this guy ROCKS!) and man I can honestly say it's better than EVER! New reman'd trans from autosportsunlimited.com (best price and warranty on reman'd trans's I could find), RS4 engine mounts, new trans mounts, APR Snub mount, Reseal valve cover gasket + cam chain gasket, plus a few other bits and pieces that needed fixing, cv boot, leak in exhaust due to everything moving around from a destroyed trans mount). The car runs fantastic! and it pulls better than I ever remember too....with traction off, i'm spining tires through 2nd gear! and i'm not even really getting on it...yet :Yikes:

So to say I'm dead chuffed is an understatement. I missed my car so much! (yeah poor me I had to drive my fiance's BMW for 2 weeks...lol...but it ain't no Ko4 B5.5!! ;) )

Well, just wanted to share my joy of having my baby back...:thumbup:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Congrats!

Glad to hear your car is back in action!

I have to second your endorsement of Michael. He is a great guy and runs a terrific shop!

·
One more time, and I'm outta here
5,841 Posts
Autowerks is good.

Enjoy yourself. No matter the replacement car, it's never like the car you own. Even if it's a Camery, G35, or someone else's Passat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts