Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Now on Fox "When creative writing goes mad!" :lol: while i personally do no carry a purse nore do i condone purse carring i loved the piece! :lol:

Steve

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Too funny. I don't know if my wife could ever give up her Coach purse like that, AA. :lol:

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
AA, why do you stash the manual in the glove box? There is a slot for it in the lower dash under the steering wheel. Are you using that space for something else?

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
Arj said:
AA, why do you stash the manual in the glove box? There is a slot for it in the lower dash under the steering wheel. Are you using that space for something else?
That only started with the B5.5's, IIRC. My 2000 doesn't have one, and I don't think Joe's (BoeserBlick's) 2001 had one, either.

Andy

·
Registered
11,541 Posts
AJChenMPH said:
Arj said:
That only started with the B5.5's, IIRC. My 2000 doesn't have one, and I don't think Joe's (BoeserBlick's) 2001 had one, either.

Andy
Yeap only in the 5.5!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I agree Katherine! My sister is getting one of the new S40's and behind the stereo there is the perfect spot to hold a purse... it's very good idea :thumbup:

But I'm glad you out-smarted the german engineers :D ... luckily my purse fits in the driver's door slot (its the small Kate Spade model).

·
Registered
616 Posts
Camarkim said:
How about photos? I bet it looks better than the kiddie tapes stuffed into our '00, and the cd's/junk stuffed into our '99...

I don't know if my wife has the single DIN purse requirement, though. She carries a pretty small purse usually.
I wasn't joking about pictures. Let's see them. I may buy one of these things for my wife.

BTW- I checked the ROOTS site and they had a bunch of purses and bags, but none seemed small enough to fit. Which model is it?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.