1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Resident a-hole knowitall
15,711 Posts
hey, who sent you my P/S of my car for H2O

·
Registered
11,541 Posts
It would appear that the body kit in question is designed in Germany, note the Euro spec plate holder front and back.

German rice?

I'm going to buck the trend and say that, if properly blended, and without the other ugly bits like the clear altezzas, the kit looks ok.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
It would appear that the body kit in question is designed in Germany, note the Euro spec plate holder front and back.

German rice?

I'm going to buck the trend and say that, if properly blended, and without the other ugly bits like the clear altezzas, the kit looks ok.
I agree. And ditch the non-functioning vents on the skirts.. WTF is that about?

·
Old Man Tan
3,685 Posts
this kit actually doesn't look bad compared to some of the isht i've seen. just clean up some of the crap on the car, it might look halfway decent.

·
Punches Dubs. True Story
9,982 Posts
I agree. And ditch the non-functioning vents on the skirts.. WTF is that about?
I'll ask the gal in my office who put Walmart stick-on fender vents in front of the rear wheels on her G37 coupe. If anyone will be able to answer, I assume she will.

·
Registered
11,541 Posts
I'll ask the gal in my office who put Walmart stick-on fender vents in front of the rear wheels on her G37 coupe. If anyone will be able to answer, I assume she will.
Oh god. Those disc shaped ones like on Buicks or the vent shaped ones like on the Escalade?

Either way those things are fugly and who are they fooling anyway?

·
Registered
236 Posts
just a thought, but the phrase German rice does not make sense to me. If Asian cars can become "rice" then wouldn't the equivalent for Germans be something like bratwurst, wiener schnitzel or sauerkraut (i personally like this one).

So we should say "fuken souerkrauter" lol

·
Registered
823 Posts
i prefer:
dass ist scheiss
ein Kugel in seiner kopf
scheisskopf

the german spelling of rice is Reis

that reminds me. popp-star has a very different meaning in german

·
In reverse, but chained to a tree.
13,904 Posts
Oh god. Those disc shaped ones like on Buicks or the vent shaped ones like on the Escalade?

Either way those things are fugly and who are they fooling anyway?
you know that i sell fake stick-on hood scoops at work (autozone) now, right?

·
In reverse, but chained to a tree.
13,904 Posts
Is there any chance of a group buy?!? :lol:
possibly... how many do you want for one car? :lol:

i'm thinking i may bastardize my 74' ghia while i still don't give a damn about it's old crapped-up paint. :lol: thanks for the idea :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts