Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK GUYS NO LAUGHING I JUST BOUGHT THIS B5 AND HAVE NOT HAD TIME TO DO ANY MODS YET. BONE STOCK. THESE PICTS ARE FROM THE GUY I BOUGHT THE CAR FROM. GIVE ME A FEW MO. TO GIVE IT THE LOOK.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
We don't laugh at stock Passats here. We just love pictures of anything that has to do with our cars. Good luck to you and your future mods!

:sleep:

·
In reverse, but chained to a tree.
13,904 Posts
:b5:, correct?
outside of it looks beautiful!
not to mention no noticeable scuffing on the rims?
how much did you agree to pay for it?

btw, infected, as i'm sure you've noticed, that car drives damn nicely, correct?
here, the wagons make excelent sleeper cars.
who would expect a wagon to kick a ricer around?
heh.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
:b5:, correct?
outside of it looks beautiful!
not to mention no noticeable scuffing on the rims?
how much did you agree to pay for it?

btw, infected, as i'm sure you've noticed, that car drives damn nicely, correct?
here, the wagons make excelent sleeper cars.
who would expect a wagon to kick a ricer around?
heh.
Yes that is a :b5:...

:b5: = 1998 - 2001
:b55: = 2001.5 - 2005

Biggest differences between the 2.... headlights, taillights, rub strips, and bumpers, and a more powerful stock 1.8T

OP, nice looking wagon. That is a great starting point. I sometimes wish I had a wagon!!! Your wheels are some of my favorite OEMs, the Vancouvers!

·
Registered
2001 Passat wagon; 2016 Golf Sportwagen
5,503 Posts
Nice car (looks just like mine :) ). VW had a great thing going, with clean, understated, timeless styling. Too bad they blew it on the B6.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Nice wagon and very clean. Love the Montreal alloys! Wagons are also called Variants and Estate in the UK.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
nothing wrong with being stock, nada to laugh about. in fact my car is still pretty close to stock also (antenna, clear markers, inside w8 chrome trim and w8 console are my only mods), and thats how i like it.
remember, good maintenance is number one priority with our cars.. show the b5 some love and b5 will show you love right back!

nice looking wagon! enjoy it, and welcome. :beer:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Sweet canvas! Satin Silver I believe. In my biased opinion I find that the B5 variant is the best car under $40,000-sticker to work with. German over-engineering with a classic and well balanced exterior; perfect for modification no matter which direction you take it.

Enjoy the ownership trip!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts