Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a good place to take my car for detailing, somewhere in NJ or maybe even NYC.

What I would like done is:
Claybar or compound
wax
full interior detail (including leather conditioning, headliner cleaning, etc.)

Anyone know of a good place to get this done? A reputable joint that won't screw up the paint with their buffer or anything :D

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
I would like to know too. I live in Somerset County NJ. I think the last place I went to closed down :cry: At least the sign is now off the building he was at.

I remember the guy saying he was thinking of closing down. Guess he did :???:

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A-Tiller-the hun said:
how about your local dealer... don't they offer those services...?
Whenever I bring my car into the dealer for service they take the car down the street to the car wash.

I'd rather not take my car to a normal car wash for a detailing, I want to find one of those great places you hear about. A place where the professional loves cars and takes care of them, not one where they put a buffer into a towel boy's hands and tells him to wax it.

·
Registered
364 Posts
i personally havent had my car cleaned there( id rather do it myself) but know people who has and they do a good job or theres a place in Montclair called personal touch auto detailing.

heres the info on personal touch

PERSONAL TOUCH AUTOMOTIVE DETAILING
137 WALNUT ST, MONTCLAIR, NJ 07042
Phone: (973) 509-9899

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.