Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Punches Dubs. True Story
9,983 Posts
You know ...I was driving along the other day and some dude with 22" chrome spinnaz pulled along side me. With the sun flashing off of his rotating rims, he rolled down his windows and thundered at me with his set of FOUR 22-inch Jackhammer subs. Each was powered by no less than a 1000W mono amp.

There we are, spinning along with flashing sun in my eyes and my ears beginning to bleed. Of course, I noticed the crystal pendant, six CDs and gold cross hanging from his rear view mirror and fixated on them for a moment. At that instant, he whipped out three different cellphones and began talking on them simultaneously ...neglecting his steering wheel. So he starts drifting back and forth in his lane.

I get ahead of him and he blasts me with the 100,000K HIDs ...which are bad enough, but because he did the installation himself, they were improperly aimed. Right into my eyes! (Apparently, as soon as I passed the guy, the sun went down.) It was then that I noticed the guy had installed video screens INSIDE of his headlights. Everyone around me was trying to get real close and watch an episode of "Family Guy" (left headlight) or "Cheerleader Nurses" (right headlight).

Was I scared? No.

I sat back and thought to myself, "Self! This is way too easy. Why can't someone invent something way more distracting so that people around me have at least one more excuse to watch something *other* than the road in front of them?"

That's why I invented Pimpstar Rims. That's right, I did it.

·
Registered
778 Posts
you have to give props to the technology and esp. thinking behind this product. I do. I think it's unique but of course for show.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts