Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Post your username and I will edit your name into this post! Ill kick it off. I have already seen a couple PW people on IG so I am sure there are more! Blow it up!

@WyGuy24-VW Passat 1.8T

@marcluv-marcluv

@aaronilovici-TheColoradoRed

@awesomechinz-Awesomechinz

@notadamnjetta-anonymous

@danm5000-FamousDan

@daddyswag-03Phatass

@NBartels84-NathanB84

@mrgreek2002-mrgreek2002

@seanhatesinstagram-srdavis872

@johnprusinski-John Prusinski

@jrvfromdvt-jrv1.8t

@gtimk3-andrewrg

@crikeyitsmikey-V4VanGelder

@stevej14-BlakPassat

@Brandonlikesvw-Bdubskii

@Eddie_s_g-grayscale

·
Wants to be TheFlipperGray
7,322 Posts
Pretty sure a thread like this already exists.

Regardless,

@aaronilovici

I think there's only one or two B5 pictures on there :(

·
Registered
154 Posts
i ordered my lit from ecs i got the AWM ultimate with the gates belt and didnt have any problems. if the new parts are the one on the left that is definatly the wrong water pump i would be on the phone asap with ECS having them ship you a new on at no cost due to their mistake

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
i ordered my lit from ecs i got the awm ultimate with the gates belt and didnt have any problems. If the new parts are the one on the left that is definatly the wrong water pump i would be on the phone asap with ecs having them ship you a new on at no cost due to their mistake
:d

·
Wants to be TheFlipperGray
7,322 Posts
i ordered my lit from ecs i got the AWM ultimate with the gates belt and didnt have any problems. if the new parts are the one on the left that is definatly the wrong water pump i would be on the phone asap with ECS having them ship you a new on at no cost due to their mistake
I think you mean @ecstuning, their IG username.

I also think you also have the wrong thread. But A for effort!

·
I break for old people
7,533 Posts
Aaron, I'm digging the tattoo. Is that your first one? If so, be careful they're addicting. Take it from the guy with 10 haha.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts