Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
In reverse, but chained to a tree.
13,882 Posts
oh my god...
what the hell is that piece of crap contraption?!

first, i thought it was terrible that they used a FORD MUSTANG for this revamp of one of my favorite classics.

not only have they completely raped it alive, then killed it, then raped it's throughthole, but WTF is with that tail end design?!

they have hassled the hoff.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
wow, im really impressed they got every single detail wrong. the cheesy wheels, chicken wire grille, sleazy faux hubcap wheels, faux carbs, plasticy aero, park spoiler wing, lambo doors, gaudy interior upholsetry, fake brake vents, played out smoked tail/headlights. Of course, it has to be an automatic no less. Straight out of "Hot Import Nights", lolol. I could not have done a better job, no way.

I will say I challenge anyone of you to photoshop this into something worse. have fun, haha!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'll quote myself,

"That looks like asshole...."

Gah. You know, the pilot movie they showed wasn't too terrible. But this? Why the hell do people think doors that open that way are cool? I've seen better looking cars come out kits people bought an AutoZone. That ruined everything. And the pic with whatever that guy's name is leaning on the car.... one word comes to mind. "Douche."

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
You can't be serious, that's not the really car they used for the show?

Looks like some high school kid's project car using assorted Pep Boys accessories -- very crude.

What's with the crystal ball on the dash???

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.