Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
0 Posts
That all over the streets in bk, i've been playing that for the last 3 months steady! its better than the original!

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
anyone able to download the songs?

I am very intrested to hear this.

Typical of the reccord companies, as if they don't already make a zillion dollars a year, they'll probably sue this guy over the 3000 copies

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
I got a copy of the mix CD a couple of months ago. I think its actually quite good.

I wonder what Jay has to say about EMI's move? This is exactly why hip-hop is great. Its not jacking beats or ryhmes. ITs eveolving the music to a new level. I love it. "What More Can I say" is unreal. "December 4" is also a great remix. I actually think Grey is better than Black.

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
Its been out for a while now. I actually heard Grey before I even heard Black (hahahaha). I'm glad I didnt miss this one. My mix-tape connect in NYC is MIA. Anyone got a good source for underground mix tapes? My usual dude is in lock down I think.

·
0 Posts
There is a good mixtape spot on 173rd and 3rd ave, they have it all! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the best mixed tapes I've ever heard were done by Dr.Dre & the World Class Wrecking Crew in the mid 80's...sold at the Rodium Swapmeet in Redondo Beach. I remember seeing Ice Cube, Eazy E, Yella and Dre all the time.

Anyone remember a mix tape called "86 in the mix?"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
6 Participants
Flippped
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing