Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulation to the winners :beer: now lets here what the humble have to say!

1. MOST MOTIVATED MODERATOR: Most likely to pull you over and change your timing belt, set clock on your vcr, and put the smack down on a troll!

A. atomicalex: I kid you not this is what she sent!
:p

2. MOST LIKELY TO KILL A THREAD WITH A SINGLE POST.

B. linux-works:

"I'd like to thank the MALKOVITCH and all the wonderful people MALKOVITCH who MALKOVITCH my posts.

MALKOVITCH MALKOVITCH all the MALKOVITCH, and I'll always MALKOVITCH you all.

its been MALKOVITCH here at B5, and even when MALKOVITCH MALKOVITCH, MALKOVITCH along".

MALKOVITCH you.

D. Spirare: here be my speech:

Thanks to everyone at CB5 for noticing how insane, caustic and offputting are my repeated and dogged posts on topics that no one gives a crap about! I consider it an honor to be the guy who terminates a four page thread of circle argument and meandering panderings. I will now allow the immortal words of my late hero, Douglas Adams finish my 'speech'.

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. -Douglas Adams

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now. -Douglas Adams (my personal favorite)

My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fiber, and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes. -Douglas Adams

Arthur hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction there and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife. -Douglas Adams

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands. -Douglas Adams

You live and learn. At any rate, you live. -Douglas Adams

He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it. -Douglas Adams

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. -Douglas Adams

A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. -Douglas Adams

On that note: Don't Panic.

Oh and thanks to Thanasi for providing the vehicle for my waste of countless hours for without CB5 I might find myself doing something productive... and many of you know that might be just horrible. If CB5 was to go away I might just be forced to lose a bid for Senate

That's the end of it! Thanks Man.

3. YOUR FAVORITE b5OTM OF THE LAST 7 MONTHS.

C. Keith Minjoot (BTR):

huh?? i won something?? that's really surprising since i just got off the plane and back to singapore this morning.. well, here goes:

"Thanks for the votes, u guys rock. There are no winners and losers in this community coz we are all winners in the end by learning and sharing from one another. Drive in peace.. Tks for the vote of confidence once again."

4. BIGGEST PHOTO WHORE: Intentional or otherwise!

A. redb5sdca:

I like to thank 20vvillian for starting a great thread, and everyone who voted for me. There is no way I could have achieved an award like this, without a beautiful subject to make the pictures proper. This one's for you REDB5

5. MOST PROLIFIC LIKE ITS ALL TERRIFIC.

A. jwil:
I'm just speechless. :p

"I'm honored to be recieving this award. I'd like to thank my manager at work for not giving a damn about how much time I spend on the internet, Thanasi for giving me a good reason to not have a life. I'd also like to thank all the members of Team EEP, without whom I would never have such a bottomless well of photochop material. Now, if you'll excuse me I have things to post."

B. passaturbonium:

"yea....thats a good speech....bieeeaaatch"

6. MOST LIKELY TO EAT BREAKFAST WITH TOOLS Because they are so good at repairs.....ok jwil!

B. HermanH:

I'd like to thank the academy (uh, please pass the CALM shell compressor) for this honor (can you pass me that shifter FORK while you're at it) in being recognized on CB5 (damn, spilled some Mobile 1; guess I'll need my shop-vac to clean it up) for all help I've provided to everyone. (Forget it, let's just go out to In-N-Out and piss off Julianfang afterwards; I'll bring the VAG-COM to do the tip mod... .)

Seriously, this is a pretty freakin' honor! Now if I can only figure out why my compressor stopped at only 80 psi in the thank!!!!????? (Did brakes for another Passat this past weekend)...

7. MOST CREATIVE POST NAME!

A. The pain in Spain falls mainly on the train: linux-works

8. POLITICALLY INCORRECT: BUT TO FAR LEFT OR RIGHT TO KNOW IT!

E. linux-works: Speech please!: Speech please!

9. PERSON OF THE NEXT 2 HOURS Thats all i can spare right now.

B. julianfang:

"I'd like to thank Steve for this craptastic nomination , and the academy for giving me this assshizle honor, and since I only got 2 hours, I'll make this short....This really wouldn't have been possible without noobs and their posts, constant repeat posts and ignored threads, seeing as how 2 of my hours are usually spent writing flaming messages and then deleting them. I have to thank my boss, for providing me the motivation to spend 2 well earned hours a day on CB5. My girlfriend, for constantly accepting the "I'll be done with the car in the next 2 hours" excuse. The wonderful Berkshire Village of Williamstown, making EVERYTHING 2 hours away...and finally the OT, where you can easily spend the next 2 hours wasting away your life. Wait!!! I think I still got an hour and 59 minutes left!!!!! "

10. INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE!Most likely to make you wish you didn't click

A. 20vvillian:

First i like to thank god for without him none of this woulld be possible, and also big brooklyn, yeah [email protected]#ker!

C. KatfishKatfish:

Ha! Just got back from Florida.
I am deeply honored and humbled that the wise minds of Clubb5 have chosen me for this distinguished award. I would like to thank the little people. Papa Smurf, Webster, and that "The plane, the plane" dude. Most of all I'd like to thank Dupont. For without them and their lead based paint that i ate tons of as a child- i wouldn't be in the mental state that i am now. Thank you and good night

10a. GREATEST WEBSITE ADMINISTRATOR:, WHO BLOCKS PM'S LIKE A ROCKSTAR, AND SINGLEHANDEDLY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR WASTED PRODUCTIVITY IN THE USA AND MANY SURROUNDING COUNTRIES, WHO CHARM AND CHARISMA CAN ONLY BE MATCHED BY MY ASS KISSEDNESS IN THIS NOMINATION, AGREE OR GO TO VWVORTEX.COM

A. THE GREEK: the typical Web Rock star speech!

"hahaha, whens the awards ceremony? Im headed down to san diego in about 35 minutes to go visit my family for easter and I wont be returning until tomorrow night".

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
20vvillian said:

A. redb5sdca: Speech please!
i think Johnny B5.5 would have something to say about that :lol:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
New speeech bump! :lol: you guys really know red!

·
Banned
3,006 Posts
since I p-chopped tire racks stock colorado red b5 yesterday. Not to mention I have been voted the biggest pic whore. I feel it my b5 duty for this..... :wink:

Thank you all :bow:
Nick

·
the deal finder!
15,574 Posts
Rich P said:
20vvillian said:
Congratulation to the winners :beer: now lets here what the humble have to say!

If a picture paints a thousand words..., you know he'll post a pic instead.
just remember that this is a B5 forum, not one for War and Peace :p

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
redb5sdca said:
merk20VT said:
20vvillian said:

i think Johnny B5.5 would have something to say about that :lol:

whats this all about
outta the 1500 post in the infamous "??" thread, johnny B5.5 posted about 700... he's quite the post whore himself. :lol: lol

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
About this Discussion
33 Replies
16 Participants
20vvillian
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing