Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In Pro mirror covers, Chrome door handles and mmmmm painted calipers ALL IN ONE WEEK! :lol:

During.....

After a good waxing..... yummm

thanks for the help with the mirrors boysssss and thanks chucchinchilla for helllllping me with the calipers! w00t

*After waxing the car, Mom and I were driving and on the freeway offramp we were stopped at a red night, two lanes, we were in the right. An old Benz driven by an old couple....65ish on our left. They backed up IN THE LANE behind me, I said WTF are they doing?! trying to get behind me? well then after that lil stunt they pulled up next to me again..... rolled down they're window and motioned for me to roll down mine. they said

old people: what model is your car because there's nothing in the back?
me: it's a passat and I took everything off the back
old people: oh that's why! well we'd like to tell you your car is BEAUTIFUL!

right about now, baisee loos like this :lol:*

hehee that made me happppppppppppy

more mods.....soooooooon :weirdo:

and last but not least, thanks to Ed for helping me pick out the awesome color! :) it does look fo shizzle

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stranded In Daytona said:
Damn Baisee, looking hot.. the calipers match great. Now all you need is to throw some Reflective tint on that dub! :thumbup:
hehehe tint WAS supposed to go on this past friday but the purchasing of something BRIGHT :lol: put tinting off for a couple of weeks :)

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I'm glad it came out so well, you need to take some shots with the sun on the car so you can really see the calipers! -We can do that next weekend when we go on our drive. :wink:

Edit: I've made it official, if enough people are interested, I'm going to set up a rally this coming weekend or next. Please check the GTG forums. 8)

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Very nice :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
very nice!...

Looks like you live in the Sunset district in SF. Seeing your neighborhood just bought back bunch of flashbacks in the 80's. I used to have a spare stop sign in the garage as well.. :wink:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.