Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's 2am and I'm sitting here on the couch with the laptop and I'm not tired at all. I want to go to sleep since I have nothing better to do but I'm just not tired.... lately I've been having the hardest time falling asleep esp since this week two of my classes are done and over with so I have a lot of free time on my hands. I'm totally bored! The chinchilla cage is behind the couch and she just sits there staring at me heheh she's another weird one, takes after her owner i suppose......

So here's a challenge.... how do I make myself tired? Maybe it's cuz I'm getting hyped up cuz spring break is coming around and we're going to Hawaii on sunday? Or maybe cuz I'm dreading the drive back up to SF..... who knows what it is... i want to sleep but i can't! heeeeeeeeelllllp

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Ask the chinchilla. She'll know what to do. :lol:

Seriously, though, I've yet to find any "natural" way to get tired (i.e., no pills). I usually have to try to watch some "mindless" TV, so I don't really think about anything that much and keep myself up. I know that's one of my wife's main issues when she can't sleep: brain's still in overdrive, but the body wants to sleep.

Good luck! :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
baisee00 said:
It's 2am and I'm sitting here on the couch with the laptop and I'm not tired at all. I want to go to sleep since I have nothing better to do but I'm just not tired.... lately I've been having the hardest time falling asleep esp since this week two of my classes are done and over with so I have a lot of free time on my hands. I'm totally bored! The chinchilla cage is behind the couch and she just sits there staring at me heheh she's another weird one, takes after her owner i suppose......

So here's a challenge.... how do I make myself tired? Maybe it's cuz I'm getting hyped up cuz spring break is coming around and we're going to Hawaii on sunday? Or maybe cuz I'm dreading the drive back up to SF..... who knows what it is... i want to sleep but i can't! heeeeeeeeelllllp
Hey girl you have lost it!! Plain and simple :lol:

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
chucchinchilla said:
do you have any more of those penis pops, butt queen? You know, you can always talk to your online chinchilla :wink:
ahhaha buttmunch! you ARE my online chinchilla :lol:

The real chinchilla isn't gonna be very happy tomorrow, she doesnt' like the drive back to SF :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts