Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The title is as it describes..... Enoy my Captions and learn from other peoples mistakes and other peoples cretive inspirations....

:hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm:

THIS IS THE WIMPY WAY OUT OF INTEGRATION... LAZY MANS REAR SPEAKER PODS....

WTF IS WITH THE HOT WATER HEATER SHIFT KNOB:crazy: :crazy:

DUDE..... LOOSE WIRES..... WHAT

ARE SCIONS THE NEXT RICE..... WTF IS GOING ON.......

CLAMPS TO HOLD WIRES TOGETHER.... GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!

NICE DASH!!!!

OK GUYS... ITS A SCION.... WTF DO YOU NEED RACING SEATS WITH 5 POINT HARNESSES IN A SCION XB FOR???:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :poke:

INVASIONS OF THE DONK!!

IM NOT MUCH ON LOWRIDERS... BUT THIS THING IS SO NICE.... AND ITS GOT ARC AUDIO IN IT.... WOOOOHOOOOO

THE OWNER AND HIS FRIENDS PLAYING CARDS.... THIS MURAL IS BEAUTIFUL...

MONEY IN THE BANK???

COME ON.... YOU CAN ENTER A CAR SHOW... AFFORD A SYSTEM.... HOW ABOUT GETTING OF YOUR CHEAP ASS AND BUYING A NEW WONDOW CRANK HANDLE..!!!!!

THIS IS NOT A SAFE PLACE TO PUT A BATTERY!!!!!!

DUDE... ITS A HONDA ACCORD.... WTF WAS THIS GUY THINKING.... ITS A BMW... NO ITS A SKYLINE.... NO ITS A HONDA.... LMFAO.....

:thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown

ITS ALL ABOUT THE OLD SCHOOL.... THIS AINT TO BAD......

40" STREET SLICKS..... WHY?

THIS THING IS SICK.... AWESOME!!!!

NOT TO MUCH INTO HYDROLICS... BUT NICE INTEGRATION....

6 12'S PORTED.... AND HE IDNT EVEN HIT A 148DB... SOMETHINGS WRONG THERE...:crazy:

·
Punches Dubs. True Story
9,982 Posts
You really ought to put the pics together into "good" and "bad" categories. I kept looking through and going "yay! yay! yay!" then I'd get a half-dozen "oh, oh, oh" in a row. Quit playing with my emotions.

Regarding the Scion as rice: it's an extremely cheap (affordable) car that has a lot of aftermarket support. If someone can save a handful of cash by pickup up a brand new car for $13k, that leaves them with leftovers to put into mods, upgrades, paint, sound, whatever. Be they for better or worse.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You really ought to put the pics together into "good" and "bad" categories. I kept looking through and going "yay! yay! yay!" then I'd get a half-dozen "oh, oh, oh" in a row. Quit playing with my emotions.

Regarding the Scion as rice: it's an extremely cheap (affordable) car that has a lot of aftermarket support. If someone can save a handful of cash by pickup up a brand new car for $13k, that leaves them with leftovers to put into mods, upgrades, paint, sound, whatever. Be they for better or worse.

but racing seats in a 100hp square box??????

5 point harnesesin a 100hp square box??????

why dont we put a whellie bar on it while were at it!!!!

·
the Sal wannabe
4,901 Posts
but racing seats in a 100hp square box??????

5 point harnesesin a 100hp square box??????

why dont we put a whellie bar on it while were at it!!!!
there are actually turbo kits for the scions. i wouldnt be suprised they can go fast, as unaerodynamic as the box seems. nothing a big wing cant fix.

·
Punches Dubs. True Story
9,982 Posts
there are actually turbo kits for the scions. i wouldnt be suprised they can go fast, as unaerodynamic as the box seems. nothing a big wing cant fix.
Scion was going to offer a S/C set up from the factory, too. Oh, it's been available on the MY06 tC's only. They run 7psi on a 2.4L motor for about 200 ponies. And it's CARB-legal, too.

I've also seen turbo kits that push an extra 85-100 hp. So, Fred, how do you feel about an xB laying down 250hp?

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Scion was going to offer a S/C set up from the factory, too. Oh, it's been available on the MY06 tC's only. They run 7psi on a 2.4L motor for about 200 ponies. And it's CARB-legal, too.

I've also seen turbo kits that push an extra 85-100 hp. So, Fred, how do you feel about an xB laying down 250hp?

i think is morally wrong.....:puke:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts