Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time magazine had odds on who was going to win. I wanted to open a poll on this but couldn't figure out how - so just reply w/ your opinion.

Heidi Bressler
Katrina Campins
Amy Henry
Kwame Jackson
Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth
Troy McClain
Bill Rancic
Nick Warnock

I say Troy is going to take it all.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
I think there should be a celebrity death match between Heidi and Omarosa.

Troy certainly looks like the favorite at this point. He has rarely shown weakness.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Steeler - you mean Bill? I think he is too much under the radar. Yeah he is safe, but he is also not showing any promise.

Omarosa needs to get booted next, she is too arrogant.
Heidi is good, but too harsh for a corporate president.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I guess we are in agreement

If Nick's group loses, he goes. Likewise for Omarosa (who is definately scary, baisee00!)

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
Steeler B said:
baisee00 said:
omarosa is scary
yup
Agreed ... she'll never be the winner, but Trump will keep her on til the end for the drama :roll: . Hence "drama queen" that she is :wink: ... "oh my head is still tender from the pea size pebble that dinged my head, can't do any work now, but I can still play b-ball" :shock:

Can't believe that I am addicted to this show :???:

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
One thing I have noticed about these reality shows is that they edit very heavily, and make people look very different than they are in reality (in the name of good TV). I have been consistently right in picking winners of the last few bachelors and the mole, as well as the bride of the littlelest groom by applying this axiom. Basically I watch the show and based on what is really screaming out, I choose the fake winner, then I pick the opposite one as the real winner.

Therefore, I think that troy will make the finals, but will not win, they will keep ammarosa around for the dramaitic effect until the last minute. I expect that they will choose someone who they have been making look weak to win(I haven't watched enough to figure it out yet).

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you are right, Boo, then it will be Bill. He is low on the radar, but does well when he needs to (was right about Sam and getting the clubs; managed the Planet Hollywood by himself).

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
I'm thinking Troy to win. Could be Bill but Troy has shown himself to be strong pretty much each and every time. I miss Tammy.
Calling Steinbrenner on his bling, asking Carsen Daly if he knew any real celebs? LOL She was a loon.

The Apprentice and Resteraunt have been the only "realty" shows I can stomach.

Granted they are edited and what not. THey still seem the most realistic.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The Apprentice and Resteraunt have been the only "realty" shows I can stomach
The only two I can watch are The Apprentice, and The Amazing Race.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
my predicted top 3:
Amy: people skills and business smarts, she's "the sleeper" and has been on almost every winning team and is always picked when the teams re-shuffle.
Troy: people skills, probably the best "manager"
Bill: business smarts, good with numbers, organized

and the losers:
Omarosa: she's useless...she reminds me of Sherry Palmer on "24" with her blustering and scheming ways, you can tell she works in Washington :crazy:
Heidi: good but a bit rough
Kwame: good but too textbook
Nick: too arrogant, can't back up the talk, he's on Trump's radar and will be gone
Katrina: good but also a bit too emotional

·
Banned
1,496 Posts
Given Trump's love of the ladies, and the fact that I don't watch this show, I'd say whichever is the hottest chick wins.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
About this Discussion
55 Replies
24 Participants
aowhaus
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing