Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

161 - 169 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
Might as well post up this year's mess. Saving for new(er) wheels for next yer, so I just blacked out the summers until then. Not super stoked on it, but it's a whole lot better than peeling clear coat on the lips. Got my rear valance and exhaust tips stolen from my car last winter, so I upgraded. It's a different look, and I'm still getting used to it. Also tinted my tails with some of that Duplicolor stuff. Came out perfect. I wish they had more options for B5 sedan tails like they do for the wagon. Oh well. Enjoy.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
ANother quick 2018 summer update.

Managed to shoe-horn a set of 18x10.5" wheels with some 255/35 tires under the old pig. Perfect fitment. And the best thing is I no longer need to use spacers!

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
ANother quick 2018 summer update.

Managed to shoe-horn a set of 18x10.5" wheels with some 255/35 tires under the old pig. Perfect fitment. And the best thing is I no longer need to use spacers!

I have been watching this thread for a few years now, quite the progress on your car, congrats on all the work and effort and making it your own, always a work in progress it feels like for sure. looking good.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Congrats. I have been following your posts of the Passat as of two years ago. Quite a project but it turned out quite nice. Any problems with the front wheels turning lock to lock?

161 - 169 of 169 Posts