Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The smileys on pages 51 and 52 killed the "??" thread.

It was fun while it lasted...time to postwhore elsewhere!

:thumbup:

*edited for Boeser!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Whoa, I hadn't visited ?? in about a week, when it was on page 38. I thought it was already there, but you guys brought it to a whole new level! Jumped the shark around page 40. :poke:

Big ups to Johnny B5.5, redb5sdca, Hotani, and all the other post whores for keeping it soo real for so long, and to AtomicAlex for finally putting that thing to sleep. :sleep: :)

·
Registered
3,331 Posts

sorry couldn't resist.... i do think i need professional help. ok, that's the last one... i swear. hey I said "one." oh, ONE more thing... ONE time, at band camp... I have ONE car, ONE computer. no, seriously... I'm ok. No, not really. ONE of my biggest pet peves is people who make stupid and pointless posts in discussion threads for no other reason but to watch their post count go up ONE more count... like, ONE time there was this really stupid thread titled "??"....

·
Banned
3,006 Posts
Rich P said:
Forget that stupid thread. We need more threads like this and this.

Reality threads, ladies and gentlemen. 8)

EDIT: Whoa. I just hit 4k.
agreed, but actually rich we need more threads like

THIS

THIS

POP QUIZ.... Does anyone know the actual reason that thread was created (not misterrogers)
????

Thanks flipsauce All though I am glad to see it end my last two pages of post were trying to get it locked 8)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts