Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i got a wonderful package today :D
I recieved my Katzkin Leather
It is Black with Dove Grey inserts, i was a little worried that the color would be to light, but it is perfect. Exactly what i wanted, i love that Katzkin makes everything, headrests, door pannels, armrests, etc.
I want to thank Jacob and everyone else that helped me with the ordering and color choices :thumbup:
Hopefully i will get it installed soon, i am planning on going to the paint shop this weekend for the grill and eyelids then ill get this done next weekend
So here are the pics of course:

Jordan

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
LOOKS AWESOME!!! That is the exact Katzkin leather setup i want on mine!!! now i really want it :D show us more pics as soon as its installed! are u doing the install yourself??

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
lemme know how much u pay to have it installed! i've been lookin and on the Katzkin website the local Katzkin dealer wants like $499 i dunno if thats the standard or not.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
ditto i have factory cloth and i literally CAN NOT get some of the lint outta it. I used a 5.5HP vacuum, a sticky lint roller, lint brushes, carpet cleaner, everything, i detail cars and i can't get this stuff out!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
:lol: wait for me to get mine removed and we can make a bonfire.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
rollininstyle2004 said:
Shipped it was ~$715 + ~$500 for installation, but i have the factory cloth so it is DEFINATELY worth it :thumbup:
GREAT GOOGALY MOOGALY DUDE!

Thats a SCREAMING deal! I've been thinking about getting ONE SEAT for as much as you paid for a WHOLE ENTIRE FREAKING leather kit!

I need to re-arange my priorities. I'll probably get this kit when my cloth gets worn.

THANKS for the quick and truthful response!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
how do the seats feel leather quality wise??? i don't know anyone thats been disappointed with Katzkin but i'm just curious. Also do u know the whole difference between gathered and non gathered leather or whatever??? there are choices for that on Katzkin.

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This is just flat, i kinda sat on it (on the floor :lol: ), cant really tell since it isnt installed, but if feels very comfortable, the leather is cusioned on top of the seats so i think it will feel great :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts