Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Moderate Moderator
16,485 Posts
I forget which thread it was, but I had just finished typing up some long winded reply. Something that took me a while to type out. I think I had to look something up too. Then when I hit post... *Poof* it was all gone. :icon_eek: I forget if it gave me an error message or not. That was the second time that happened to me. So just to see if things were working or not, (and before I put the effort into typing another actual reply), I did the above test post and it posted as it should. I've no idea what glitched on the other posting attempts.

·
I break for old people
7,533 Posts
That happened to me the other day! I typed a big long reply and I didn't even get an error message but it all just reloaded and my reply was gone.

·
Moderate Moderator
16,485 Posts
OK. So it isn't just me or my imagination.

Next time I type something long, I'm going to Select and Copy before posting. If it goes poof, I'll be able to Paste it back into existence.

Also... Awesome picture at the beginning of this thread!

·
Wants to be TheFlipperGray
7,322 Posts
I had a big response a few days ago. I hit reply and got an error that my reply needed at least one character then the text vanished.

I think Autoguide should pay me to fix their fucked up website.

·
I break for old people
7,533 Posts
Cause you got a reputation bumper from someone. If they hit the little star next to "Blog this post" they can "approve" or "disapprove" your post and it adds or takes away reputation depending on what they enter. Thats why some people have red bars instead of green, cause no one likes them and their comments got disapproved lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts