Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Founder
18,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sport sedan lovers, your time is now. Although crossover SUVs have invaded the market like a herd of stampeding cattle, there are still plenty of options for those who prefer a lower center of gravity in a traditional three-box shape. As you’re reading this, no fewer than 12 automakers offer a spirited, premium, well-equipped four-door […]
The post Tesla Model 3 vs. BMW 330i vs. Genesis G70 Comparison: Who Builds the Best Compact Luxury Sedan? appeared first on Motortrend.

More on this...

·
Registered
5,427 Posts
Tesla 3 hands-down, even though I agree about the sub-par front-end styling. I also hate distracting, gaze-averting touch-screen controls, preferring good old knobs and switches I can easily control by feel. However, both of my sons, die-hard European sport sedan fans (Audi A4, BMW 3-series), were very impressed by their Tesla 3 test drives, and future daughter-in-law number 2 so far seems delighted with hers.

Now what we need stateside is a VW Eurospec Passat wagon with Tesla battery pack, control circuitry, and motor(s). That would be enough to get me to buy a new car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts