Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,902 Posts
I bet you giggle when you call people Tea Baggers too. ;)

Oh, you think the Republicans wanted that? rotflmao They weren't as "smart" as the Dems and made the party bosses pick a virtual lock.
nope, I don't giggle about Tea Baggers - my opinion is they are sadly misguided, and I know they believe in what they do to a fault. their tunnel-vision is sad.

I know the Reps didn't want Trump - he blew the entire process up by running his campaign like a reality TV "star" (I shudder writing that, because he isn't), and outmaneuvered each and every other candidate, one at a time. He picked them off like flies. The best candidates often don't make it thru the process of campaigning.

but I do truly abhor Trump, for all the reasons cited a million times.

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Bad news (temporarily*) for Clinton as Loretta Lynch says she'll accept the FBI's conclusions/recommendations from the current investigation.

*Temporary, because after the FBI indictment comes down, Oblama will pardon her. :O No, I can't see the future...but some things in life are blatantly obvious. After ~90 months of seeing an administration cover things up, the ultimate outcome gets easier to predict. :hmmm:

·
clemclan is offline.
1,057 Posts
Haven't heard that argument since the 1980 election (yes I'm that old). It was popular then.
I've got you by 5 yrs, and I don't remember any more of that kind of rhetoric that year than other election years. You're talking about those comments directed towards Reagan, right?

·
clemclan is offline.
1,057 Posts
Bad news (temporarily*) for Clinton as Loretta Lynch says she'll accept the FBI's conclusions/recommendations from the current investigation.

*Temporary, because after the FBI indictment comes down, Oblama will pardon her. :O No, I can't see the future...but some things in life are blatantly obvious. After ~90 months of seeing an administration cover things up, the ultimate outcome gets easier to predict. :hmmm:
You making book on this? 'Cuz I WANT that action! :thumbup:

·
Super Moderator
14,051 Posts
I've got you by 5 yrs, and I don't remember any more of that kind of rhetoric that year than other election years. You're talking about those comments directed towards Reagan, right?
Yups, though admittedly they were more "he'll start WWIII." They got that wrong. As I said earlier, Best candidates have zero correlation with best president. You can't tell at all how they'll do by how they campaign.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts