Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please which wiring colour goes to 1,2,34 my switch broken and could not figure out how to put it back, I got another socket but its different wiring colour from my car which is b5.5 here i attached with the socket and my car wiring.
Textile Sewing Headgear Wool Jewellery
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive exhaust Automotive exterior

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My diagram shows CTS pin connections:
1 blue/brown wire to cluster
2 brown/yellow wire to cluster
3 black wire to ECU T121/108
4 brown/grey wire to ECU T121/93

Check the wire colours at the ECU for 3 & 4
If you get 3 & 4 right, the other 2 wires are for 1 & 2, if you can't work out which way they go, it wouldn't matter if those 2 were reversed.
Thanks so much for your time and help I'll check with your diagram

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@Tomvw, it works like a charm, thanks so much I really appreciate your help my temperature 馃尅 is now reading normal, the only problem i notice is uneven rev it goes down and up don't know if it was because I drove it for little while without that temperature sensor wiring correctly

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@Tomvw , thanks for your help again I checked for the leakage but could not figure it out, meanwhile i took my car for a trip of 350miles but to my surprise the car speed cannot go up to 100 miles hr press the turtre hard but only to find out it consumes all the fuel in less than 160miles , my question is what makes the engine to drop that power, normally i often drive on highway up to 120 miles per hr but nor way now.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There are many things that cause that problem.
Scan it with VCDS or other good VAG scanner, and post the codes.
Okay sir will scan it and post the codes here, I normally scan with obd 2 but only got turbocharger codes which i already know about it cos it has stopped working for a while

1 - 6 of 6 Posts