Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i was on the highway at around 12 o clock last night when at a light pulled up a benz. i have a 98 1.8t 5spd. i have no tread on my tires so i thought for fun id pull off faster than him. well forgettin i had minimal tread i burnt out a little. and pulled ahead (he was not trying) well he noticed that i was no grandma so he decided to stay with me going about 65 in a 50, than 80 in a 55, than it was me and a benz doing 90 weaving between the few cars we had on the road for a few miles.

im sure he could have destroyed me at anytime, but it was a fun ride

i want to know if anyone else has any fun expireinces like such?

TELL THE STORIES!...if you want :beer:

·
Registered
973 Posts
So I'm at a urinal pissing, and the guy next to me steps back and is pissing further away. So I start pissing further away than him. Next thing you know, there's piss all over the place. What's the point?

Going 90 with bald tires ain't to smart. What's your plan of attack when you have a blow out? I guess your relying on those cars you're weeving in and out of to stop you. The most pointless way to die...in a car. "I was in a hurry to...get to McDonalds, see my girlfriend, get home and sit on the couch, etc.."

·
the Sal wannabe
4,901 Posts
last week i was cruising on the highway (the infomation superhighway, that is) just minding my own business. lo and behold rollinginstyle2k4 blows by me in 6th gear. he was so fast that my shorty antenna was bent forward so i immediately call troopster93 to reorder. so immediately i closed my windows (not sure why they were open in the first place since it was freezing in nj), turned off abs cuz who needs it anyway, and floored my car and let my supercharger kick in. (dont worry, this was way after hours and there werent much people on the information super highway.) i hear my beast roar as i pass by qualityracer at 150mph. he was on the side of the road installing turbonators. i pass by conan and i see him jacking up his car by lifting his car with his own juiced up arm. at 175mph, i pass by a group of b5s that were on the way to a gtg, but half of them slow down because their timing belt breaks and the other half pusses sludge while cruising. they come to dead halt in the middle of the road while i maneuver around them at 176mph while trying to catch up to rollingstyle2k4 without veering off the road and crashing. i see evilvariant coming from the opposite lane toward me flipping me the bird, yelling something about this road being gay. at 181mph i am able to catch rs2k4's taillights but see a misty condition up ahead. within a few seconds i am swarmed in dust. at such a fast speed i am unable to avoid this dust but realize this is skull dust. my cold air intake sniffs up all this crap as crew217 sends me an IM on my carputer at the same time saying that i shouldnt have installed my CAI and it was a rip off and he sends me 4 URLs to prove that. i didnt have time to read it because i was trying to drive through the dust cloud. i flip on my euro switch to fog and my piaa yellow fogs kick in. another car blows by me and the only thing saw was the trunk badge on that white b5 which said "PS4." that car was so fast it was unbelievable. this visual improvement didnt last long as a mystery fuse blows and i lose both my fogs, 1 of my HID lows, half of my monsoon speakers, a turbo i didnt have, and my w8 roof console lights. at the same time, my car slows down to a halt probably from all that skull dusting. while i am calling bell for help a fedex truck pulls up next to me in the wee hours of the night and delivers a package from troopster. it was my shorty antenna i had just ordered.

8,184 Posts
I was on the highway this weekend and a R32 came up and starting to race me....well I flew passed him and wow next thing I know is that we where going about 115 mph down the road. Now the thing that shocked me was the fact that hs really didn't blow me away I was only right behind his gas door the whole time

·
Rollin in the LAV
1,760 Posts
http://www.passatworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160855&highlight=race+story

Even better.

I wanted to be the best. I kept pushing to NOS Buttons, my car was screaming. Approaching 350 mph, my car began to FLY! I was wondering why, because my gigantic park bench spoiler should keep it on the ground. I looked over into my passenger seat and E.T. was sitting there! No wonder I was flying! "E.T., get the fuck out of my car!" I said. "Okay, sorry." I threw E.T. out of the window for weight savings, and I dropped back down to the road.

·
Registered
900 Posts
ycharlies said:
last week i was cruising on the highway (the infomation superhighway, that is) just minding my own business. lo and behold rollinginstyle2k4 blows by me in 6th gear. he was so fast that my shorty antenna was bent forward so i immediately call troopster93 to reorder. so immediately i closed my windows (not sure why they were open in the first place since it was freezing in nj), turned off abs cuz who needs it anyway, and floored my car and let my supercharger kick in. (dont worry, this was way after hours and there werent much people on the information super highway.) i hear my beast roar as i pass by qualityracer at 150mph. he was on the side of the road installing turbonators. i pass by conan and i see him jacking up his car by lifting his car with his own juiced up arm. at 175mph, i pass by a group of b5s that were on the way to a gtg, but half of them slow down because their timing belt breaks and the other half pusses sludge while cruising. they come to dead halt in the middle of the road while i maneuver around them at 176mph while trying to catch up to rollingstyle2k4 without veering off the road and crashing. i see evilvariant coming from the opposite lane toward me flipping me the bird, yelling something about this road being gay. at 181mph i am able to catch rs2k4's taillights but see a misty condition up ahead. within a few seconds i am swarmed in dust. at such a fast speed i am unable to avoid this dust but realize this is skull dust. my cold air intake sniffs up all this crap as crew217 sends me an IM on my carputer at the same time saying that i shouldnt have installed my CAI and it was a rip off and he sends me 4 URLs to prove that. i didnt have time to read it because i was trying to drive through the dust cloud. i flip on my euro switch to fog and my piaa yellow fogs kick in. another car blows by me and the only thing saw was the trunk badge on that white b5 which said "PS4." that car was so fast it was unbelievable. this visual improvement didnt last long as a mystery fuse blows and i lose both my fogs, 1 of my HID lows, half of my monsoon speakers, a turbo i didnt have, and my w8 roof console lights. at the same time, my car slows down to a halt probably from all that skull dusting. while i am calling bell for help a fedex truck pulls up next to me in the wee hours of the night and delivers a package from troopster. it was my shorty antenna i had just ordered.
This is classic, I knew the skull dust was coming.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
That is a classic. How can we forget about this one...

"I own3d this kid on a big wheel this morning. He was at the end of the driveway all blipping the pedals and giving me the stare so I put my tip into tip mode cuz I'm rocking the old strategy and all. And I stare back at him and I know its on. So he's all hard on the powerslide brake lever (I think he had it modded because the handle was black and not blue plus he had a staggered wheel set up with a 20" in the front and two 8" in the back yo). So anyway, he's all hard on the powerslide brake and blippin' the pedals and then we both got on it. He had me off the line but then my turbo started to spool and my mighty K03 was way more than this kid could handle and I started pulling on him. By the time we reached the end of the road, I had him by a good 4 lengths. So he catches up and he's all "what you got under the hood on that" and I'm all "K03 baby - K-0-3." I'm going to chip it though so I can take on the kid with the Razor scooter. He's got mad mods - he's rolling on Kryptonics 82mm."

·
Registered
7,568 Posts
http://www.passatworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200192&highlight=kill+stories

My favorite part:

Just a FYI..........
I've rebuilt 4 McLaren F1 engines in my basement (actually just a crawlspace) with nothing but a pair of vise grips, 2 screwdrivers, a can of vaseline and a pocketknife. Each one of these engines had over 200,000 miles on them, and they were driven by hot 16y/o Catholic school girls that masturbated frequently while driving. (Needed new seats, so I got a great deal!)

Now I'm ready to race my neighbor's Bugatti Veyron down our 82 mile driveway, while the Olsen twins take turns giving me head and a manicure.
I have installed 2 flux capacitors, but I shift at 2500rpm, cause I'm waiting for engine break-in........
And just like this B///MWGTR guy, I was high on crack.

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
jeffbaynard said:
That is a classic. How can we forget about this one...

"I own3d this kid on a big wheel this morning. He was at the end of the driveway all blipping the pedals and giving me the stare so I put my tip into tip mode cuz I'm rocking the old strategy and all. And I stare back at him and I know its on. So he's all hard on the powerslide brake lever (I think he had it modded because the handle was black and not blue plus he had a staggered wheel set up with a 20" in the front and two 8" in the back yo). So anyway, he's all hard on the powerslide brake and blippin' the pedals and then we both got on it. He had me off the line but then my turbo started to spool and my mighty K03 was way more than this kid could handle and I started pulling on him. By the time we reached the end of the road, I had him by a good 4 lengths. So he catches up and he's all "what you got under the hood on that" and I'm all "K03 baby - K-0-3." I'm going to chip it though so I can take on the kid with the Razor scooter. He's got mad mods - he's rolling on Kryptonics 82mm."
Hey that one was mine! Cripes, even I forgot I wrote that one. :lol:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts