Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a radio from a forum and the harness looks like the wires were yanked out of the car and i got a bunch of pins and no locations. how can i figure out where to put the pins in the harness to get it to work? its a sony CDX-F5505X
any ideas?

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its sitting in my house pissing me off everytime i look at it and i think "damn it i should have stuck with SONY" i got it in dec05 installed it right before the mini fl gtg..

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ive contacted the seller several times about my warranty and ive heard nothing....it only started do this when i switched from the constant power to the tach power. It doesnt bother me enough to get rid of the HU but it does get on my nerves a little.If i do end up getting a replacement...it will be in the classifieds that day so i can go get a SONY again

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
V-Dub Duluth said:
Ahh, thought that might be what it was.
yeah the seller said if i come by the shop he will switch it out for me ( maryland) i live in florida so i have to ship it to him and he will replace it...eclipse told me to call an 800 number to work out something...i am hoping my local dealer will help me out on this

1 - 14 of 14 Posts