Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We took some pics of my crew who showed at Import Motion in Sac this past saturday. Were missing a couple of cars, but we still had fun. Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
the picture of the guy with his Z is just horrible. horrible.

uh, gross.

·
Registered
124 Posts
i like how you ALL have totally different cars. Its like lets have the most unique team possible. Props to all of you for all having your own unique tastes (love the XB or XA or whatever the hell it is :))

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
VERY COOL!! Not many crews have such a wide breadth of variety in their whips. Excellent! All the cars look impressive!

(One thing though: Why did you guys let that dude do that to his Volvo? It would have looked bangin without the graphics... it just takes away fom the car. Just my humble opinion of coarse.... Friends don't let their friends rice out great cars.)

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
4meezy said:
nice cars!

but some of those pics remind me of http://wgz.8k.com/ :lol:
Gee, thanks. :roll:

Well thanks everyone for your positive coments! :) Much appreaciated. Were trying to cover all makes. So far i think were doing preety good. Nearly ever car was stock ealier this year. The Scion is 2 months old, the 350Z is 4 months, and the 4 door Accord will soon be replaced by either a 300ZX, or a TT Supra! So i think were going at a good pace. Were a preety diverce crowd, and hang out on a regular basis. Kinda like a second family. My kit has been on back order for nealy 3 months now!! Hopfully any day!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.