Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I can find is in-channel visors... Anyone know of any tape on ones that will fit? Prefer light smoke to dark also

Hoping for similar to Wellvisors (black trim). Emailed them just to see if the ones for 2012-2019 might fit with some work but haven't heard back from them yet.

TIA

·
Registered
43 Posts
I just saw some for the stick on the outside of door style. I will try to find that site again for you as I too have a 2020 Passat R-line....still tryiing to figure out if its just the outside that was changed and still has all the internals wire harness etc for for the B7 NMS.......

·
Registered
43 Posts
Here is a set of stick on style... I knew I saw them somewhere!!!

its fleabay but some stuff not bad from there? Good luck.

·
Moderator/Administrator
25,074 Posts
Here is a set of stick on style... I knew I saw them somewhere!!!

its fleabay but some stuff not bad from there? Good luck.
Ya gotta watch those. The B7/B8 in the US it different than the rest of the world B7/B8. It may not fit.

Reactions: 2wheelgnnr

·
Registered
43 Posts
Ya gotta watch those. The B7/B8 in the US it different than the rest of the world B7/B8. It may not fit.
Ahhh thanks true..I remember you saying that in your stickie post. I know I dont totally understand my 2020 yet and trying to understand how different it may be from the true NMS B7......Thanks for correct me before any mistakes might be made.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts